Best strain for nerve damage

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Well I have a brain/nerve damage and taken all these man made chemicals are killing me I need to find a real power house that takes the horrible pain away Any info would help

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nothing is going to take horrible pain away, it's going to make it more tolerable. I like smokes like Orange Krush (Cali O x Blueberry, can't remember whose), kushes, and the like, they help me with my injury-associated neuropathy. However, when it gets really bad I have to use opiates.

Look into tinctures and oils, too, sublinguals, that sort of thing.

O

organickat

Thanks for the info and I do agree most just make you forget Anybody try the winning cut of cannatonic? I really wanna try that one

D

DrGreenGenes

Indica dominant hashes.... Edibles made correctly. & yes, tinctures...like he said.

E

edux10

true indicas are good for pain, but sometimes when you build up a tolerance to indicas a good sativa or hybrid will really take your mind off the pain with nothing else is working.

O

organickat

Thanks guys i refuse to let this ruin my life I'm going to try some full melt blue god see how that works and I will keep looking for the true med strain (that I need)

420king-MASSES

Well I have a brain/nerve damage and taken all these man made chemicals are killing me I need to find a real power house that takes the horrible pain away Any info would help

herijuana any of the chems, 0gs, kushes, hash plants should help with pain

S

sweetbee

organickat ! good for you . . . what a positive attitude . . . " a little catnip goes a long ways ". The others have recommended well, may you feel better soon - Blessings, sweetbee

baaka_san

baaka_san

i definitely agree with all indica dominate type meds.. preferably hashish and or concentrates.

also, i do believe that edibles are very affective. you do want to be kareful though when trying to gauge your tolerance level.

G

GettinHeadband

Hazes and Diesels are great Sativa pain killing strains, that're powerful. I don't fuck with skunk strains or most Hybrids. A lot of hybrids are too easy, but it depends on its indica or sativa lineage.
You're gonna want any Indica dominant or pure Indica that creates a lot of redish, gold coloured oil (after two hits).
Ocean Grown, Master, Bubba, Grapefruit, Chem anything, kush is all great. Purple on it's own requires a lot to be used because it's not as potent. Any crosses of those strains would be sufficient.

A

armoured

Yeah I agree with everyone else. If you can get a hold or some Gage Greens Grape Stomper it has a THC of almost 28%, or try Mandala Seeds Satori it also has very high levels of THC, HOPE this helps !!!

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

if the nana is grown rite it should hit like hash..very strong..the blackberrykush is very high in thc, but it gets old fast for me.. it also is like hash..

let me know what your strongest pain killer strains are..hows the ecsd?

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

28 percent ......thts almost 1 third thc? where the fuc do i get tat strain?

Venom818

Venom818

Yeah I agree with everyone else. If you can get a hold or some Gage Greens Grape Stomper it has a THC of almost 28%, or try Mandala Seeds Satori it also has very high levels of THC, HOPE this helps !!!

where did you read this?

O

organickat

Thanks guys, Hazes are working pretty good but they can cause tention also so I roll the nugs in nana ,cherry gold honey oil that combo def makes me forget about the pain lol.

B

Bracewell

Well the best thing is to take rest and there is no proper treatment for this and survivors are the lucky ones.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

original u.w. and afghani train is what i used by ingestion and smoking .. No matter what strain i used i was pretty miserable wishing death on myself daily to be honest . But certainly smoothed me out and diverted my attention though and from time to time if not replanting or handling anything i could be somewhat comfortable .

LQGrowers

LQGrowers

for starters id like to say i am very sorry to hear of your current situation....pills are never the answer for a true cure......im sure you have noticed on the tv commercials there are a million pills out there and they all have these side effects but alas they have other pills to help with side effects caused by pill A.....man i wont even get into C,D,E,F, or G.

anyways i have a touch of nerve damage which i am sure is not as severe as your own but long story short in 06 i was in a pretty bad bike reck.....was riding very fast on the street and kinda ate shit on a curb casing me to fly over the handle bars and land elbow first on concrete. this resulted in shattered elbow. a surgery left me with a plate,2 rods and many screws. i actually recoverd better than doctors expected as far as range of motion and mobility but i was left with these increasingly sharp pains that almost no pills would work on they would get me high.....not kill my pain. and on top of this i have moderate carpal tunel from being a drummer for just shy of 20 years.

anyways i have many strains that i cultivate for myself and my patients ( i am a state registerd medical cannabis cultivator/caregiver in my state) everything from pure sativas, pure indicas and many in between, but for me personally i have found that the best things for my nerve pain were strains from the OG family( i medicate with skywalker OG) or concentrates. i make a full melt bubble hash that kills all my aches and pains. i dont know if u live in a medicinal state. if so i would reccomend obtaining a high grade bubble hash/ full melt hash from your local collective or do what i did and invest in a small set of bubble bags and use your trimmings to produce the finest medication under the sun. i wish you the best and please feel free to hit me up with ANY questions.:passingjoint:

S

SasiGrl

Nerve Damage

I am disabled with Neuropathy. What helps for me is.... When I found "My Pain Strain" meaning the the one that works best for me; I began making Cannacaps. I have a formula if you're interested... My CCPS, bound to a lipid, were stronger than the Morphine I was becoming addicted to...

And I TOTALLY agree with the above posters.... HEAVY Strong Indica's and also some nice heady Sativa's will help greatly....

Good Luck!... :smoke:

Top Bottom