Best strains around

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Don007206

What's going on guys ... I know there's more strains then rain drops around the north west now days.............. but I wanted to hear first hand what's the best around your town...some of the old school cross's are coming out crazy and the newer stuff is doing it's thing as always .." I had to do a triple take last week" my partner was looking for some new girls anxd after a few day he hit a home run he got us a black bubba mom and a bag that looked like it should be smoked in James bonds car all black guts sugar coated and hard as a rock ...it's a few months out but I can't weight to see how mine turn out.....keep safe in the sound...

smokie

smokie

Black Bubba sounds good, never had it.
James Bond's car, HaHa
007 Bud

index

index

Permafrost, State Street, White Out came straight outta my home town Bellingham, Nooksack, Lummi, Muckleshoot are some other PNW fire :)

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

DawgPoo (Chemdog DD x Apollo 13 Bx) (pictured below)
HogDawg (Hogsbreath clone only x Chemdog DD)

Lots of good stuff comin out soon from some GREAT breeders in PNW!! Be on the lookout!!

Freshly trimmed 12 2
hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Mr.Nice Mango Haze, Nevilles Skunk, Deadhead OG, Jackberry from Sannies, Grapestomper OG, Sunmaiden and Leia OG from Gage Green, Jedi Kush and Original Sour D from Cali Connect, Chems Sister x Nevilles Haze, Sour Neville , Fire Alien Kush and Fire Alien Romulan from OGR. NL #5 x Haze from Mr.Nice, Kronocaine and Sugarpunch from Sannies, Chem Valley Kush from Cali Connect, Northern Sour (Northern lights x Sour D) freebie, OG Merlot (clone only) and maybe a few I'm forgetting.
Cheers,
Daniel

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

LOL @ Daniel! I didnt know we were listing everything we have... in that case...

DawgPoo, HogDawg, Larry OG, ATF, Berry White, Grape Ape, Agent Orange, Princess 75, Blue Hash, Camelot Kush, just popped Tora Bora, MKage, Kushage, Cataract Kush... still to pop, Killa Skunk ('78 original Skunkman Skunk #1 x Vicks High C-99 x G13... local cross).... there might be a few more Im forgetting.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

LOL @ index! How could you possibly know that? Thank you for your comment. This is a couple pics of MY ATF (sorry for blurry pic). She is VERY leafy! Goes almost completely purple and black with organic fade. I pushed this one to 10 weeks to see if she would hermie... she did not. Perfect finish at 9 weeks. Smells of rotting meat with a hint of sweet rotting fruit. Taste alot of the same as it smells... a funky earthy sweet skunky taste.

Trimmed ATF 001
Trimmed ATF 005
index

index

Plant pics? and sounds like you got seeds off a site(atf/mvtf is clone only) if you were afraid of it turning into a hermaphrodite.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Plant pics? and sounds like you got seeds off a site(atf/mvtf is clone only) if you were afraid of it turning into a hermaphrodite.

Clone only cut. Got it from a reputable source... I am NOT the only one with this cut in the area. Its the real deal. Wanted to see how far I could push it before it turned thats all. Now I know to run it 9 weeks and it'll come out perfect.

HOG grow wk 10 day 67 ATF2
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Clone only cut. Got it from a reputable source... I am NOT the only one with this cut in the area. Its the real deal. Wanted to see how far I could push it before it turned thats all. Now I know to run it 9 weeks and it'll come out perfect.

that shit looks kill I have no idea what the real cut looks like but that looks dank hommie!

Aforce

Aforce

I have a buddy on another board out of Wa who holds ATF.. Green crack, whiteberry and a few others aswell..

The Gooch

The Gooch

Its one of the few strains that look better inside than out! The taste is exactly how it smells too. Major props..

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

My favorite is Blackberry Kush (aka BBK)

And yes we do have the real deal ATF in the area. Not sure if its still up on here, Alphakronik seed Co explains where/who brought it to the area. The old feller that brought it is in the same Med community here in Portland.

There are tons of excellent strains in the PNW you just need to know where to find them.

littledutchboy

littledutchboy

The newest on my radar is The Third Dimension from TGA. This is now my all time favorite. It has that old time really feel happy and full of love. Can't help but smile when you smoke this stuff.

Top Bottom