Best STRAINS for an UC SYSTEM

• Thread starter Patcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Patcole

OK so i am kinda new to the forum and I am new to undercurrent system.
I have many years under my belt with other systems. I am very parshell to Og Kush and Basically everything mixed with it, ie headband, chem, kushberry.....
Any way i was thinking about ordering some seeds and was wondering what i could get that would produce well in a uc system but still give me that killer flame that i am so parshall to.
That about Larry og or tahoe kush. Or maybe RP Kandy Kush.

Open to any suggestions.
I want to stay away from sativas hybrids are ok.

I am sure if i searched around long enough DD has probably aready given a list of good strains but i figure i would start a new post anyway.

Thanks everyone Love reading all the posts.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Kush does well.

I'd just try to stick with varieties that flower in 65 days or less.....maybe avoid long day sativa strains.

List from DD for UC recommendations?....wrong guy for this system, might check the MPB forum for input from that dude.

deacon1503

deacon1503

For your first runs, definitely try and get an 8weeker at the longest. Don't be timid of hybrids as some do very well in the UC. My NYCD is bangin this round!

P

Patcole

Thanks for the help yah i dont really f with anything longer then 8 weeks.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'd like to give Legend's Ultimate Indica a run in a rdwc system. It is an amazing medical strain (Ortega Indica x SweetTooth #3bx). I found it to be a huge yielder and excellent medicine, and it performed extremely well in ebb-n-flo.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

In my system the Sour Diesel are responding way better than Super Lemon Haze and Chemdog.

R

Randyb

Great post, I think the 8 gal system needs the shortest flowering plant as the root growth is unreal and I think my 10 week White widow max is suffering from lack of bucket space for the roots to grow. Either I raise the ceilings and get the 13 gal system or flower a faster finishing plant.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Great post, I think the 8 gal system needs the shortest flowering plant as the root growth is unreal and I think my 10 week White widow max is suffering from lack of bucket space for the roots to grow. Either I raise the ceilings and get the 13 gal system or flower a faster finishing plant.

You must have a sixth sense homie. My Widow is maxxin my 8 gals right now. Gotta do the gravity feed like on Jacks 8 gal thread.

R

Randyb

deacon1503,
I new friend here, Th3Jungl3Boy
gave me a great suggestion so I'm spreading it on to you. Tie the roots together so they cant clog the PVC while still being able to drink. I'm going to find some kind of nylon mesh and bundle them together which should leave more room for the water and air stone to do there job. Maybe mosquito netting or something slightly less fine so as not to restrict water flow. I have to try something. Ill keep you posted.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
This is a Thread I was going to start I have found that some strains just explode in the Uc well otheres never really seem to get going.I have 8 strains in my UC mom system and 7 of them look perfect 1 looks like it has nute defficiency and never really kicked into gear I pulled it and replanted the same cut and same thing happened,I have the same cut in the ezcloner for 4 weeks thats a fucking beast and shows no signs. I have seen this happen on every run I have done.I would suggest a test run of different strains and figure what ones work best. This is one of the down sides to growing in a UC system JACK..

Latest posts

Top Bottom