best strains for indoor?

• Thread starter Blue Garden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blue Garden

starting my first indoor grow. what strains are good? i read indica's are good for indoor. lookin 4 strain to produce some really good big buds.

619ster

619ster

First off, don't get landrace sativas, or highly sativa dominant hybrids if you haven't researched training methods and your space isn't very tall (8 feet and under). Big buds come from happy plants, as well as genetics. That's your part to look for what suites your taste and growing style (don't go overboard with nutes and keep it simple). Get quality genetics, and don't fall for the hype. The breeders here are good examples of the kind of breeders you want to purchase from (for the most part lol).

B

Blue Garden

some dude told me to get sum seeds from the attitude. supposedly they had some unreleased seeds called critical hogg or boss hog? there seems to be so much to take in its overwhelming. tryin to get some advice here to curb the learning curve.

what are landrace satives?

619ster

619ster

Yea sounds like you have MUCH more research to do lol. Attitude has LOTS of selection. I'd say maybe 60% to maybe even 75% is garbage IMO. Like I said, the breeders here are working with not only proven elite genetics, but the selection they use is some of the best I've seen from most seedbanks like Attitude and the likes. Don't get me wrong though, there are good breeders selling through Attitude and other major seedbanks, but as I said, the selection is overcrowded with a bunch of crap with catchy names.

Landrace Sativas are 100% unhybridized sativa plants that are used to growing outdoors and can reach heights of up to 15 feet. Indoors they wouldn't get THAT big, but they sure will try!

B

Blue Garden

lol not tryin to grow trees for a treehouse here. thanks for lettin me know.

reeldrag

reeldrag

first grow keep it simple! good old fashion Northern lights grows great bud smokes killer easy as pie to grow stinks like hell sticky and yields are high

B

Blue Garden

how are the northern light crosses? i might be able to get a northern light crossed

reeldrag

reeldrag

depends what it crossed with but most NL strains are real stable thats why it is used so often. I think NL is the easiest strain when you look at yield and qualitiy across the board for the amount of effort it takes I have seen some new farmers do awesome with it on their very first try

B

Blue Garden

its supposed to be blueberry crossed w/ NL. the guy said hes had the strain for years.

Top Bottom