Best Strains To Grow?

• Thread starter Werunwild69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I am trying to decide what strains to grow next. I'm looking for purple & frosty or even white & frosty, of course that produces without a lot of topping, if any topping at all.

Thinking of running like four strains with 25 of each or two strains maybe and have just a better opportunity of pheno seletion.
Loompa's Silver Bubster
" " Purple Dogwood
" " Yeti F3
Divine's BBKxGSC
" " PUxGSC
" : Snowdog S1
CSI's Mendo PU
" " Purple Snow
" " Humb. PK
Exotix Walter White
Raskals White urkle
" " S1 White
" " WiFi

or maybe Granddaddy White or Snozberry

In selection lets start with mite resistance then shorter in height as I use tables. I use 7 gal and 10 gal containers with rockwool chunks, cubes & chunky perlite as a medium. I'm going to use original GH with some "rock" nutrients. There will be no clone's all seed. Cuttings will be taken for trait selection I'm sure there are a lot of you very experienced growers out there with words of wisdom.

420circuit

420circuit

The Yetis I saw at a friend's house were beautiful, large, strong growers. If you are not limited to the strains that you enjoy yourself, that opens up a whole 'nuther thing. Everything you listed looks excellent, maybe narrow down your selection criteria to just a couple things, like yield, mite resistance or THC level, so what you grow depends on what you are after, head stash, dispensary buds, high CBD, bag appeal... As far as shorter plants, Indica strains trend in that direction and require less time in flower. The Purples that I grew tended to be smaller, poor yields, but great quality buds. Grow what the people smoking it like, recently around here it seems that the GG4 is a big deal, but personally I like Blueberry, so what to grow depends on who is going to smoke it. Be sure to post up what you decide on and how it works out, the more data from growers helps everyone to find what works in their gardens. I asked my friend about the Yeti's smoke and he hasn't harvested any yet, but the plants are seriously nice.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Yea I'm leaning towards the Yeti F3. Quite a few folks are talking about it but yet to see or smoke any. Maybe this coming weekend. Think I'll get another quick order in on a few more yeti's and some more of csi's. I've chosen to stay away from clones from now on unless they are my own, due to mites. Speaking of mites you mentioned mite resistant strains. What might they be? I've heard of some way back but never had mites until 3 mos. ago, and finally showing recovery just now. I think there's still a couple of those little fuckers in my plants though. I'm just afraid to keep hitting my plants with the pesticide's.

420circuit

420circuit

Try check this thread, several strains mentioned as mite resistant. Have not met the borg yet and expect that I'd probably shut down the grow for a couple weeks and disinfect the entire place, including the yard, if/when they visit. I did have good luck with the Gnatrol to keep fungus gnats away, use it every watering now as a preventative. Those OG BioWar packs should help a lot with those sort of issues, I can attest to the gnat control with microbes, but no direct experience with the others, altho I can see how it works, killing the larvae. I suggest you grow what you like and deal with any difficulties if they happen, of course taking all precautions first, like sticky traps and filtered intake air, no pets allowed and a spotless clean grow area. And def get every last bug before you put in any new plants.

chuckchill

chuckchill

H
I am trying to decide what strains to grow next. I'm looking for purple & frosty or even white & frosty, of course that produces without a lot of topping, if any topping at all.

Thinking of running like four strains with 25 of each or two strains maybe and have just a better opportunity of pheno seletion.
Loompa's Silver Bubster
" " Purple Dogwood
" " Yeti F3
Divine's BBKxGSC
" " PUxGSC
CSI's Mendo PU
" " Purple Snow
" " Humb. PK
Exotix Walter White
Raskals White urkle
" " S1 White
" " WiFi

In selection lets start with mite resistance then shorter in height as I use tables. I use 7 gal and 10 gal containers with rockwool chunks, cubes & chunky perlite as a medium. I'm going to use original GH with some "rock" nutrients. There will be no clone's all seed. Cuttings will be taken for trait selection I'm sure there are a lot of you very experienced growers out there with words of wisdom.
ell roll with that SNOZZBERRY BRO:-) its waay better value $ wise as an investment! its SUPER PURP + FROSTY. OR PERSONALLY ID DO. RARE DANKNESS ,LEE ROY! ABSOLUTE WHITE WITH RESIN BUT ALSO AMAZING COLOURED BUDS!PURP,HUES, RED,MAGENTA ETC.A REAL EASY 1,TO GROW TO + YEILDS SOLID. REAL BIG.
PEACE.
C.C

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Amazing! I have Snozzberry and LeeRoy. I have run the LeeRoy last year and it was a big big plant. I have not tried the Snozzberry but plan to soon.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Damn :-)strange world eh:-) my lee roys stayed nice n short due to a shit ton of topping tho. good to hear uv got lee roy. SNOZBERRY? U HAVE TO MAN.IT LOOKS INSANE. SOUR D ASWELL?WOW. LOL.
PEACE.
C.C
Amazing! I have Snozzberry and LeeRoy. I have run the LeeRoy last year and it was a big big plant. I have not tried the Snozzberry but plan to soon.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Your purples sound really AMAZING.
C.C

Loompa's Silver Bubster
" " Purple Dogwood
" " Yeti F3
Divine's BBKxGSC
" " PUxGSC
CSI's Mendo PU
" " Purple Snow
" " Humb. PK
Exotix Walter White
Raskals White urkle
" " S1 White
" " WiFi

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Wha
ts the avatar pic of please w?
c.c
That was one of my smaller GDP's. That plant just happened to be expressing a lot of colors and took that with my phone. It ultimately turned almost a really deep purple/black.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Coo
Just started White Urkle, Grandaddy White, CSI's Mendo Purple Kush and Purple Snow. I will be starting my Loompa's Purple Dogwood and Divine's Snowdog next week.
l.i love sounds of that mendo purps.
c.c

Top Bottom