Best strains to help with pain/anxiety

• Thread starter alyeska
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alyeska

I have a fractured shoulder and I also have anxiety and sleeping problems. I was wondering if anyone know of a strain or mix of strains that would help out with this thanks?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
pre98 bubba and white urkle help me with anxiety. your going to want something indica dominate for sure. though OG kush is a sativa plant, it has traits that make it anti anxiety as well....

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i hope it's ok to post that link here i'm not sure which sites are prohibited from being linked here but they dont seem to be any type of comp to the farm it's just a strain database showing which strains work best for specific conditions.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

(Blue Satellite) Pain, nausea, insomnia, anxiety, muscle tension
(Bog Sour Bubble) Pain, anxiety
(Fieldale Haze) Anxiety, back pain
(Juicy Fruit) Insomnia, joint pain, anxiety
(Mango x Northern Lights # 5) Pain, nausea, insomnia, anxiety
(Oak Goo) Pain, anxiety
(Super Impact) Nausea, insomnia, muscle pain, depression, anxiety, SADS, mania

that's a consolidated list from the site above for every strain listed as being for anxiety and any type of pain.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
blueberry
bubblegum
gdp

all help with my back and phantom pains (im an amputee)

seems like the sleepy/narcy indica strains work best for me

racy sativas (hazes, durban) can actually trigger phantom pains and dont do anything for my back spasms

one hit of some good haze and even some hybrids like og and I feel my leg (the part thats no longer there) tingle like its falling asleep, trippy shit

jagle

jagle

sweet starting to put a lil room together to grow 2 or 3 plants as a tester to see if im any good, looking for strains to both get high and help with the cronic pain and insomnia, unfortunetly we dont have medical mj

G

green73

black domina, blue 47 ,black sage,all work extremely well for my anxiety... they also help with back pain ...

jazzfarmer

jazzfarmer

Bubblegum, sage and the purer indica strains work for me and I have a whole lot of anxiety. Just tried a newer strain called it, while mostly sativa worked rather well.

Top Bottom