Best Super Bowl Commercial

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kooter840

kooter840

The one where the hot chick was making out with the fat nerdy kid........it was pretty disgusting. a fucked up commercial. It gets my vote for the worst!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The one for butt hair wax removal...

Cort

Cort

The one for butt hair wax removal...
Never heard the one for butt hair wax... anything like mustache wax? I used to have a handle bar mustache.Used a bit of mustache wax to keep it right.

Why a product to remove something I never knew existed.....Am I missing something?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Never heard the one for butt hair wax... anything like mustache wax? I used to have a handle bar mustache.Used a bit of mustache wax to keep it right.

Why a product to remove something I never knew existed.....Am I missing something?

Tokin and Jokin...Gotcha....LOL

The Dodge truck one about farmers hit home. IMO the rest are just ways to convince people to buy crap thats just what it is crap...That goat would never eat those Doritos. If they did not advertise nobody would eat that shit.
Real food needs no advertismrnt, ever see a brocolli commercial, they are trying to sell us a bunch of crap and folks fall for it. Think about it. Why would they spend all that money and get nothing in return pretty powerful aint it??? amazing folks fall for it...Entertaing for some, but the real focus is on the game, which iam still a little numb after my teams loss.......

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I liked the Budweiser horse and the tide commercial was hilarious, why do guys act like that lol

putembk

putembk

The one where the hot chick was making out with the fat nerdy kid........it was pretty disgusting. a fucked up commercial. It gets my vote for the worst!
Another absolutely discussing commercial from Go Daddy. Makes me sick. The sound effects made me want to blow chunks. Have never been to that site and never will. Agree with chicken man the farm commercial was the best.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
chickenman hit it good. So, they play 60mins of football and it's a 4 hour affair...:)

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Taco Bell FTW!! I am biased though as a very close family member over saw the whole thing being made lol...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
God made me a Farmer reminds me of the time I blew out my knee and 2 days later hollering in agonizing pain I crawled out at midnite to free a goat who got his head stuck in the fence. Could not stand to hear him bellering away, would have survived the night, but I could not stand to hear him suffer... 2 weeks later we had him butchered... Such is life as a farmer.....

K

kuz

hyundai commercial started out looking like some go daddy crap, the fat dude on the motorcycle, but it actually was pretty good I thought, and I didnt know Hyundai made a turbo charged car.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just watched God Made a Farmer..

Yep,, thats the best one!

I thought of ChickenMan :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

If God made a farmer why has control, greed, fear ruined the family farm? What have we done, Where is God??
Corprations, factory farms with farmers who only care about profit at the cost of our health and well being as well as animal, plant health. Genetic Modification, chemical soultions to everything for profit, not for the well being of farmers or consumers.

Whats really sad is most dont know or care about what happening to our food supply.
I notice all the crap folks buy at the store without a clue or care what they are eating. Nutrition is the most important thing for life. Everybodys anti terror but the real terror causing billions of dollars in so called health care costs to aleveate the symptions of posion food never anything about prevention or cureing...

A few are awake as to whays going on, for us we will continue keeping on, let the rest either join like minded folks or suffer away suckers...

putembk

putembk

That's exactly why I grow as much of my own food as I possibly can. Used to be able to trust our food supply. Now every day you hear about contaminated food either killing people or making them deathly sick.

I got food poisoning from the Fresh Fish Company a year ago. Thought I was gonna die for about five hours. Called the place the next day and just shrugged me off saying that they had no other complaints. My wife just recently had the same symptoms from eating salmon from King Soopers. Heard others had gotten sick from salmon that same week. It's getting fucking dangerous to eat the food we are supplied on a daily basis. If you think this is going to just go away look around at how everything is going to hell. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom