Best system for making concentrates?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm looking for a system to making concentrates. I was going to buy the 8oz Tasisium but people emailed it was over priced. So let me know of a good reliable system and safe.

Thanks

juggernaut

juggernaut

GrayWolf I need to fly you in to build me one. So nice but it's so far above my head. Props.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I get about 7 lbs in bud and about 2-3lbs of sugar leaf.
Just wondering which one to go with.
The 2 oz model or the 8 oz. Just don't want to create to much extra work.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Did someone post that you can't make budder, glass or shatter in the Tas. Is this true?

Graywolf

Graywolf

Have you ok'd anyone to build these and sell them? Or do u?

I donated the design to public domain and have seen advertizements for folks building and selling them, but didn't save them. You might check with specializedformulations.com to see if they might be interested.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Did someone post that you can't make budder, glass or shatter in the Tas. Is this true?

Because you have to use heat to make the system work, you are more limited in what you can make. I've never tried to make shatter with passive extraction and recovery, but notice there are forum threads by Tamisium owners, so would check there.

From here it looks on the edge of iffy with n-Butane, but should be easily accomplished with Isobutane, using an alcohol and dry ice solution to chill the recovery tank and drop the hot bath from 110F to around 90F.

mikeb437

mikeb437

I feel like i need to be a chemist to understand all this info

DaFatBoy

DaFatBoy

I've been trying to do research and have really absorbed a ton of great stuff and I'm slowly in the process of getting my bearings together to attempt a run. And I can't wait to start posting and get if some feedback.

A lot of the systems are pricey but I've gone and looked at individual components to build my own vacuum chamber and just for that is like 600 ya get what ya pay for though and I'm fine by that

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Active systems in great. Ntane is tricky. But can workw.... Actually purifying canned tane is good.

Hey I got a tami for sale.... The smaller one. Hit me on in for you for cheap

W

walter wax

I really like the bhogart labs system for the price and versatility. Sweetleaf makes a nice unit as well that comes wirh an inline dewax option, but it is kind of spendy

Latest posts

Top Bottom