Best time to use FFJ

• Thread starter 7munkee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

I am going into week 4 of flower of a No-Till organic grow and I would like to try some FFJ. I made some out of summer squash last week and it is strained and ready to use. I am using an EarthBox and was told to never put anything but clean water in the reservoir.

Would it be a waste of time to spray some FFJ on top of the soil where all the feeder roots are? I am going to dilute it to 2 ounces per gallon.
Best time to use ffj

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Hey bud, I havent ever made/ used FFJ but cant you just water it in from the top? Ive been looking into earthboxes, but i think I am too hands on with my girls. I saw a video where a guy using them would feed every so often from the top. Good looking grow man! Keep it up! ✌🏻

S

Stonemason7767

I dilute ffj 2 teaspoons per gallon.i use 3 different ffjs all at once in flower all 2 teaspoons a piece so a total of 6 teaspoons per gallon.i wouldn't use more than 1 ounce per gallon.my favorites are strawberry,blueberry, and rasberry.

S

Stonemason7767

I am going into week 4 of flower of a No-Till organic grow and I would like to try some FFJ. I made some out of summer squash last week and it is strained and ready to use. I am using an EarthBox and was told to never put anything but clean water in the reservoir.

Would it be a waste of time to spray some FFJ on top of the soil where all the feeder roots are? I am going to dilute it to 2 ounces per gallon.View attachment 1304889
I have never used earth boxes, but I do use natural farming.if you have any questions feel free to ask.

7munkee

7munkee

I dilute ffj 2 teaspoons per gallon.i use 3 different ffjs all at once in flower all 2 teaspoons a piece so a total of 6 teaspoons per gallon.i wouldn't use more than 1 ounce per gallon.my favorites are strawberry,blueberry, and rasberry.
I plan on making some out of banana tonight for the last week or so for the potassium kick. The summer squash was just an experiment for now. I will apply it to my outside raised beds in the spring so it isn't wasted but I will use a bit this week for my cannabis.

I am 100% organic outside but was always afraid to go organic in my house (bugs and smell). But now that I have, I will never go back. I'm gonna throw away all my synthetic nutes unless my daughter in law wants them.

S

Stonemason7767

I have never grown canabiss any other way than natural farming .it has worked well for me so I never tried anything else.never been to the grow store. I have always grown the veggies on my farm organicly ,when I started doing natural farming on my farm I had really good results.the vegetables taste like nothing I have ever tasted before and are super healthy.it has helped stop powdery mildew and blight for me also.it seemed like snake oil when I first started but I assure you its not. And you can drink it,just as good for you. If you haven't already super saturate your ffj with sugar and it will keep longer.just add a little sugar and stir until it won't absorb anymore sugar you will get a little sugar that collects at the bottom.it retards the fermentation process.plant looks amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom