Best top dress amendments for flowering?

• Thread starter welderjesus69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
welderjesus69

welderjesus69

I'm currently in the middle of my first grow. Im outdoors and doing all organic. I was curious what everyone's opinions are on whats the best amendments or all in one products to top dress with for flowering? Thanks!

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

I like EWC, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, and/or ground barley.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm currently in the middle of my first grow. Im outdoors and doing all organic. I was curious what everyone's opinions are on whats the best amendments or all in one products to top dress with for flowering? Thanks!
Dr. Earth and Happy Frog both work well.

welderjesus69

welderjesus69

I like EWC, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, and/or ground barley.
Thanks! I've been using those to top dress with and in compost teas so far. Along with some seed sprout teas. I was looking to add in some seagull or bat guano or maybe some feather meal. Something high in phosphorus.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Grab a bag of Terp tea from roots, its a high phos amendment mix of a bunch of good stuff, sea bird at the end it hardens up your buds

Brofessor

Brofessor

4 Parts Bone Meal( 1 of those parts Fish bone)
2 Parts Kelp Meal
1 part Guano high in N+P
Sprinkle in some Alfalfa also
I just learned about barley and will be using that as a feed going forward

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

4 Parts Bone Meal( 1 of those parts Fish bone)
2 Parts Kelp Meal
1 part Guano high in N+P
Sprinkle in some Alfalfa also
I just learned about barley and will be using that as a feed going forward
Im sure you mean malted barley, and dude get the f**k down on some enzyme teas, i incorporate once a week as a SST or as malted barley milled as fine as possible. Check out mung bean, alfalfa, barley, and pop corn for the sst's

Top Bottom