Best Up Sativa high... what Plant

• Thread starter Sativus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

i liek.......

c99 x nevills haze.....

...the nemo pheno if can find get.........

S

Sativus

Hey Folks, I have some Wild West Sativa Strain that was recommended to me, in the last week I have had 100% successful germination. and the second set of leaves are coming out on some already, I will post a pic for a look, all comments are welcome.

Cheers and thanks for tall the advice I will be saving this thread.

IMG 0571
S

sidewing

Casey Jones is what u want.. its East coast sour diesel X Thai X arcata trainwreck.. all of which are strong sativas.. making this cross nearly pure sativa.. i had it and had to gift it away to a friend because at 1 month of veg it was already 3 feet tall and lots of space between the nodes.. i dont have room for a 10 foot tall plant after flowering.. it looked amazing though im sure it'd be a massive beast outdoor.. a huge tree.

D

dailychronic

Mango Haze by Mr. Nice Seed is an awesome one as well as its sister the more well known Super Silver Haze. Ive had Hawaiin Ice that has tasted like pineapples and keep your head in the cloud for hours.

right now I am growing some Blueberry Sativa from Sannies website hopefully they can match the high/flavor of some Blueberry Haze I had last time I was in Holland.

A

APAX

ime from south africa , and here its mostly sativa;s strains , here's a few nise ones to try , swazi, malawi, durban poison even transkei is nise

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

FYI don't order reeferman's hoa bac, it's got a 0% germ. reef told me the run was bad but the attitude is still selling them anyways. I got burnt, $180 down the drain and I doubt reef will refund or send replacements.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

best ever JJ-NYC TOPDAWG'S NIGERIAN T HAZE highly recomened you get that

E

EmpireSeeds

I Have to Say Apollo 11/13 or Genius, Although, Not Truly (Purely) a Sativa. IMO They Have That Racey Sativa High...
Even Better you Get That Energetic/Motivational High, With a 50-60 Day Flower!!
picture.php

Mr. Nice's Neville's Haze is One of the Best Too..I'm Just Not Sure Their Worth the 16 Week Flower
www_wizdforums_co_uk_images_smilies_shrug.gif.png

peace_pot_leaf.gif
-Dutch

D

Deacon Dank

Has anybody grown out cannabiogenns destroyer? Ive been curious about that one for a while but ive never seen pics or grow diarys.

You cant beat shanti in the sativa department plus his packs have like 15-20 beans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom