Best Updated Recipe For Potent Canna-caps...(minus,soy Lecithin)

• Thread starter Napata
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Napata

Napata

Went to town on information and tutorials on decarb'n of buds then making the oil mixture. Different methods are one to many. I was wondering does anyone have a fool proof method that they could share and put this to rest?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have recipe I use but I do add sunflower lethicin and yes they are strong very narcotic

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've been using skunk farms tek with excellent results. In a bowl wrapped tightly with foil, 293* for 8 mins.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Metal bowl, tin foil, concentrate on what have you. Preheat oven to 293*, put bud/concentrate/what have you in a metal bowl, cover tightly, put in oven and set time for 8 mins. Beep Beep beep, remove from oven, remove foil, done.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I heard the lecithin to be bad for your heart, but if I must?

Metal bowl, tin foil, concentrate on what have you. Preheat oven to 293*, put bud/concentrate/what have you in a metal bowl, cover tightly, put in oven and set time for 8 mins. Beep Beep beep, remove from oven, remove foil, done.
I have never heard of the negative effects of lethicin. Also what above poster said is kinda how I do mine just make sure to cool it before youbyake the foil off

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Why would you need to let it cool before removing the foil cover?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Why would you need to let it cool before removing the foil cover?
So from what I have read is that you want the vapor to cool and condense otherwise you loose some potentcy but I'm not 100 on if its true or not that's what I do every time and my caps are very consistent I made these last night. I also like to freeze my oil and thaw it a few time i have noted that the texture and consistency is smoother
1466196758290 1420639423
1466196758290 1420639423

Napata

Napata

So from what I have read is that you want the vapor to cool and condense otherwise you loose some potentcy but I'm not 100 on if its true or not that's what I do every time and my caps are very consistent I made these last night. I also like to freeze my oil and thaw it a few time i have noted that the texture and consistency is smoother View attachment 608791 View attachment 608791
Dank! Please can I have your recipe???????????!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok ill make it fast so I take my nugs and make either dry sift ,dry ice hash or bubble hash.

2. I then place 10 grams of hash in a oven proof dish and turn my oven as low as she goes and cover my dish super tight with foil 2 or 3 layers just to be safe
3.place on cookie sheet and bake for an hour. Let it cool before taking foil off.
4. Once cooled stir and add 3/4 tsp of sunflower lethicin and 3tsp of coconut oil Cover again and bake for another hour.

Let it cool and place in freezer over night and thaw when in ready.

Ok now its fill time I take a cardboard box and poke holes according to my gel cap size I make 0 and 00
Place the larger halfs in the holes and take a medicine syringe and fill them all then cap em and store em in the freezer

Last edited:
Napata

Napata

Ok ill make it fast so I take my nugs and make either dry sift ,dry ice hash or bubble hash.

2. I then place 10 grams of hash in a oven proof dish and turn my oven as low as she goes and cover my dish super tight with foil 2 or 3 layers just to be safe
3.place on cookie sheet and bake for an hour. Let it cool before taking foil off.
4. Once cooled stir and add 3/4 tsp of sunflower lethicin cover again and bake for another hour.

Let it cool and place in freezer over night and thaw when in ready.

Ok now its fill time I take a cardboard box and poke holes according to my gel cap size I make 0 and 00
Place the larger halfs in the holes and take a medicine syringe and fill them all then cap em and store em in the freezer
Not enough material to make Hash. You didn't use any fat based oils?

Top Bottom