Best Usb Scope For The Money??

• Thread starter Apollo13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Apollo13

Apollo13

I use a few loops for inspection but I want a scope for pictures and better viewing. I did a search here and didn't come up with much, sorry if this is beating a dead horse. I'm looking for one under a $100 if possible, decent quality. What do u look for in a quality scope?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ha how funny bro I was just looking for a place to share this great child's toy I found at the thrift store for $3 called rhe eyeclops!!! I think this would absolutely be the best one for the cost brand new they are around $40 plus four AA batteries trust me when I say this thing can get in there like no other u can see way into the bud if you want to or just the surface. the only problem with it in relationship with your thread it's not USB it is the yellow plug for the back of your TV like a DVD player
20150619 153321
20150619 153553

Just double checked this one is about $20 on ebay sold out on amazon but now they have one with multi zoom for 69.99 mine simply adjusts by hand and I don't think you need to just add pressure to it and it goes in deeper (pun very not intended)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom