Best valentines day present

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here's a pic of my girl on valentines day it's a purple diesel ...got up early and trimmed it up before she woke up ... I think it's a smile made of love!!:animbong:

Best valentines day present
Best valentines day present 2
Best valentines day present 3
O

Oregonic

Damn, I think next year I will give my wife a some stinky flowers for v-day :)

Looks really good, how was she grown and what was your yield? That is a smile only a grower would know ;)

G

greenthumbbumb

Who the hell wants chocolate and flowers when you have that!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice job guy. I nominated for pic o' the month last night. My wife really liked it too.

Your girl is so happy and she looks like a very kind, fun loving, girl next door sexy (the best kind) chic. Thanks for sharing that.

0MEGA

thats very generous. haha
You must REALLLLY love her.
If i had a girl that asked, i would let her if she as much touches them i will have her fingers cut off:passingjoint::sad0086::rofl

B

Boots Sugarleaf

rite on bro, looks good! and you have a little more room now!

R

Radio_Dread

If i had a girl that asked, i would let her if she as much touches them i will have her fingers cut off:passingjoint::sad0086::rofl

HAH! i know what you mean dude. i had to smile and and have alil laugh when i read that. :hunter:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Damn, I think next year I will give my wife a some stinky flowers for v-day :)

Looks really good, how was she grown and what was your yield? That is a smile only a grower would know ;)

Well it was deff. the nicest flowers i could find ..lol .. She was grown in a 3 1/2 gallon bag in foxfarm/perlite ..With alaskan nutes .....Yield? ....Almost 3 oz .....Not bad for a white dude i guess???

M

MSL Foundation

Very Nice bouquet! Roses are just lame in my book...

MSL

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Nice job guy. I nominated for pic o' the month last night. My wife really liked it too.

Your girl is so happy and she looks like a very kind, fun loving, girl next door sexy (the best kind) chic. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks for the nom. Tobar!! She is a great girl ..and deserves some great flowers now and then ...I usually go for the roses but she is a super smoker so i thought it fit ..You should of seen the look on her face when she woke up....Priceless!!

:passingjoint:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

thats very generous. haha
You must REALLLLY love her.

I believe my old lady might cut something else of mine off if i didn't share the love!!!

" the best weed is some you can share with a friend "

Latest posts

Top Bottom