Best vapes for weed, Bubble hash and concentrate?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

TY
I ended up buying the Arizer solo. Bought one for $220 Canadian. See how it works out.

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

I'm using a Yocan Evolve Plus wax pen for being discreet, it works great. Not sure if you were looking for something small..

a4twenty

a4twenty

I'm using a Yocan Evolve Plus wax pen for being discreet, it works great. Not sure if you were looking for something small..
i like the XL model, has a quad coil, bigger battery and only a couple bucks more. both are pretty cheap but very well built.

for bud at home i have an arizer extreme Q and for portable i use a pax 3. there are better than the pax 3 but they're far less discreet and don't come with a 10 year warranty.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Anyone used Arizer solo alt stems, looking at the bubblers & 3d airflow stem, seem kinda overpriced, worth it? 🤔

Glassdub

Glassdub

I’ve had two. Both stopped working. One they replaced. The second, they never even responded to my customer inquiry. Never again.
I've been really happy dealing with Planet Of The Vapes, great service, unfortunately accessories are lacking & the third parties like Sneaky Pete seem to be price gougers IMO, i.e a 3d airflow stem shouldn't really cost much more than a standard one rather than 4 times that.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Just vape weed not the others. I have a Pax 2 for on the go. Volcano for home use w/a 3d printed rubber adapter for bongs. Also have a E-Nano that I originally used for bong hits, but it just sits on the shelf since I got the volcano adapter. It works very very well, and would use it if I was running low on herb, but just such a small bowl that you have to constantly reload.

Top Bottom