best vertical bulb

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
ok guys and gals the tally is in. we got .76 gpw or 190 grams or a little over 6 oz's with a 250w hps light. i ended up with a solid 1/4 lb of A+ buds and ill turn the extra trim and larf into at least 1/4 oz of A+ hash. this was my first run with this box so im sure once dialed in ill hit closer to my goal. this banana og doesnt stretch much so im going to put 12 gsc cuts in this box this time 3 on each side and let them fill in the space. they stretch like a mofo, i got this cut from cloneville and is not the forum cut. it looks more gdp/ogk to me but im still trying to get a good run with this cut. even a so-so run produced some fire with potential and im sure this box will treat them nice. no modifications this round just root and grow!! my big room will be ready to flower by christmas im still vegging out my moms to build an army. ill have dry nug pictures soon, thanks for all the positive energy, digdug!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
this box was very easy to build soserthc, not much too it. im going to stack two or three bulbs in my next small box and let the girls climb the walls. ive got some dry nug shots, enjoy,digdug!!

Dry nugg
Dry nug
soserthc1

soserthc1

this box was very easy to build soserthc, not much too it. im going to stack two or three bulbs in my next small box and let the girls climb the walls. ive got some dry nug shots, enjoy,digdug!!

your talked to a guy who's tool box has a hammer , screw driver and a paint brush bro , it takes me several hours to put together a tv stand if i ever finish , hated when kids were younger as it took me most of the night to build big wheels ....lol... never really had any one teaching me shit when i was a kid .... grew up with a bunch of females .... and then had three girl children to boot.... but sure does look like a nice little gadget you got there pulling some decent weight ......
props
SoSerThc1

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
a hammer, a screw driver and vise grips, thats all you'll ever need,,, and maybe a little duct tape to fix any mishap's along the way. lol. start small projects, build confidence, and work your way up. never quit, always pay attention and learn from your mistakes, did i mention never quit? my next design will really blow you away. im taking everything ive learned about this build and grow and putting together a newer better box. with two 150w hps lights, and maybe a 100w mh in the middle all stacked vertically in a four foot tall box just like this one. the new box is going to be like 30" square so it will fit into most doorways. right now this 36" box wont fit thru a standard door :( thats why im giving it to my brother, he can keep this thing in his garage. im still debating on throwing a 400w mh in this box and see what happens. i need to do more reading on the ceramic mh bulbs before i buy anything. thanks, digdug!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

a hammer, a screw driver and vise grips, thats all you'll ever need,,, and maybe a little duct tape to fix any mishap's along the way. lol. start small projects, build confidence, and work your way up. never quit, always pay attention and learn from your mistakes, did i mention never quit? my next design will really blow you away. im taking everything ive learned about this build and grow and putting together a newer better box. with two 150w hps lights, and maybe a 100w mh in the middle all stacked vertically in a four foot tall box just like this one. the new box is going to be like 30" square so it will fit into most doorways. right now this 36" box wont fit thru a standard door :( thats why im giving it to my brother, he can keep this thing in his garage. im still debating on throwing a 400w mh in this box and see what happens. i need to do more reading on the ceramic mh bulbs before i buy anything. thanks, digdug!!

i do have vice grips and duck tape was exaggerating a little bit but your correct with never quit i do get frustrated very easily but i'll keep a eye on your thread thanks for the motivation .....

respect soser

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

You probably didnt weigh it dry then? I couldn't really tell. Did you weigh it dry or wet?

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Wow im starting this box up again and I haven't seen this thread in a minute. Ive modified the box by adding another light and making it a shared bed instead of containers.
@Oregon Panda these final weights were dry finished weight! Sry for late response! Here is an updated picture of the box.
IMG 20140822 121600

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
@fishwhistle I added another 250w mh, so now I have that and the 250w hps. For a total of 500w of mixed spectrum. Im putting my franchise fems in for this run
mars needs women
cherry wifi
atom smasher
4 of each. If I even get close to a pound of franchise flowers ill be the happiest stoner here!! Lol

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
@hzd these metal screens used to be a small dog x-pen. They are 2'x 2' sections that I took apart and placed them in the box. They worked perfect the first run so I kept them in for this run. I have 12 seedlings started that will go into this box, ive started my franchise fems, so this should be good!! More to come!!

Top Bottom