Best washing machine for small amounts of hash

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growingfather

Growingfather

So im in the market for a washing machine for hash but all of them look the same . I’d be washing a pound or two a time . I’m new to the concentrate game but I got so much trim and larf saved in my freezer. I also got a freeze dryer on the way and some boldt bags . Wanted to get their washer but it looks the same as bubble bag dudes . Was wondering if there was a difference. If anyone has some experience with washer please chime in. Thanks

freezeland2

freezeland2

So im in the market for a washing machine for hash but all of them look the same . I’d be washing a pound or two a time . I’m new to the concentrate game but I got so much trim and larf saved in my freezer. I also got a freeze dryer on the way and some boldt bags . Wanted to get their washer but it looks the same as bubble bag dudes . Was wondering if there was a difference. If anyone has some experience with washer please chime in. Thanks
You looked into a RV portable washer?

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
The bubble bag guy's washer is really just the same Chinese tabletop washer with their sticker on it. The sticker just runs you an extra $20 or so.

Top Bottom