Best way to clean / re-purging dirty oil

• Thread starter Wehavethecure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wehavethecure

Wehavethecure

Hey guys

First of this is clearly a collection of the most knowledgeable minds on the subject of marijiana in general and this site has given me an infinite amount of indispensable information so for that thanks homies-

Now my buddy gave me about 10 gs of wax that wasnt purged properly and I'm trying to find the best method to clean it up. I tried putting it in a hot water bath of just simmering water for about 20-30 mins but all it did was change the consistency although there were noticeable butane bubbles evaporating off as well. Should I just leave it on for longer maybe at a lower temp? I'm trying to avoid going down the street to autozone for a mityvac because I'm in love with I believe his name is hmks method of making Bho and although I havnt done my own run yet he's definitely one of my spiritual guides on the subject. Any and all info would help guys thanks a lot

Graywolf

Graywolf

HMK has his recommended purge procedure posted about, so you might do a search. I tried, but alas, I'm old and marginally computer literate.

As I recall, he uses low heat under the container and a heat gun on the top, to keep the material liquid enough for the bubbles to exit.

We use 115F and pull a -29.9" Hg vacuum, or 140F without a vacuum, and blow air across the top to keep the enriched layer removed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom