Best way to cover your green house to induce flowering?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Just want to run my greenhouse with light depravation so I can flower during summer.Also I like Sativas.
I would like to set up something to do this automatically if possible.
The greenhouse will be 250 ft2 (10 ft x 25 ft).

It would be nice not forking out the cash to the electric company.

Any help is appreciated

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hit the guys up at FFG "Forever flowering"..they sell the cloth, tracks, motors, all that good stuff

I've met those cats and got some pricing. Top of the line, best around as it appeared to me, top quality for sure. Most folks will need to take out a loan, or hope their American Express allows the sale. They do make beautiful GHs, but the pricing is pretty spectacular.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I think under $7k for the excel...I had a Forever Flower quote for a 20'x20' full tilt boogie for right at $20k

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, when I got into the Excel a bit deeper, I see that starting pricing for the base unit and auto kit aren't all that far off from FF, but the quote I got from them was a little steeper than what you're reporting. FF gear *is* built really well, I can say that.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
before i moved, my green house was 12'x24' and i was gonna use an old built in pool cover. the kind that rolls in and out automatic. all the tracks are perfect and quiet. and the covers they use are really thick. hopefully you diy guys will like this idea for light dep. thanks digdug!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
before i moved, my green house was 12'x24' and i was gonna use an old built in pool cover. the kind that rolls in and out automatic. all the tracks are perfect and quiet. and the covers they use are really thick. hopefully you diy guys will like this idea for light dep. thanks digdug!!

Fuck'n brilliant!!!

Top Bottom