Best way to grow 00 Skunk strain

• Thread starter SunshineFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

Hey mates want to know the best way to grow 00 skunk strain. Seeds are from 00 Seeds Bank
Below is the setup. Light is Hlg 550 v2

Best way to grow 00 skunk strain

Seraphine

Seraphine

You’re already gonna grow an awesome plant with that light. Nice choice!

I’m partial to coco coir so I’d say put her on a fabric pot with some coco. But if you do soil, still use a fabric pot or even an air pot. There’s so many nutrients out there, don’t go overboard. Stick with the basic macro and micro nutrients.

Mattyice

Mattyice

I know that if someone on here doesn’t like the name of your strains they won’t help ya! So be careful of what ya call it we have some name haters on here. Me personally couldn’t care what ya name it. What ☝️He said lol

SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

I know that if someone on here doesn’t like the name of your strains they won’t help ya! So be careful of what ya call it we have some name haters on here. Me personally couldn’t care what ya name it. What ☝He said lol

Hey I bought the seeds from a seed bank. It says in my first post where i bought the strain from. The seed bank made 00 skunk from
Skunk 1.

SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

A well prepared organic soil will allow the plant to take up nutrients as required needing very little additional help from added nutrients. Less chance of nutrients overload.
I am a soil farmer so just my biased opinion.

Thanks man. I plan to use ffhf (fox farm happy frog). Been doing a lot of reading and other farmers have been adding no nutrients during the veg, but added some during the flowering stage. What are your thoughts on adding nutes during the flowering stage? Also thought a well-prepared soil will have enough nutes all the way through.

Mattyice

Mattyice

Word I’m just giving shit because of the debate I was in earlier. Not trying to be rude. 👍

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thanks man. I plan to use ffhf (fox farm happy frog). Been doing a lot of reading and other farmers have been adding no nutrients during the veg, but added some during the flowering stage. What are your thoughts on adding nutes during the flowering stage? Also thought a well-prepared soil will have enough nutes all the way through.

I do add some extra bone meal for phosphorus by sprinkling lightly, it’s a ground bone product. I add it just about now, when moving into the flower phase.
Tb honest, I also add worm castings as a top dress (spread lightly on ground.). But those are extra, not entirely necessary if your soil is spot on.

B

BakAlleyKush

Ive used orgo soils that i make and the taste and smell of the product has been phenomenal. This year i decided to 1/2 and 1/2 Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. The growth is good...i will share after harvesting if the taste differs this year.

SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

Word I’m just giving shit because of the debate I was in earlier. Not trying to be rude. 👍

Not taking rude it all homes. But have you heard of that seedbank? Also do know of any others good here in the states?

Mattyice

Mattyice

Not sure I haven’t ordered any for a while I’m going to be doing so looking into for some I’ll keep ya posted 👍

SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

I do add some extra bone meal for phosphorus by sprinkling lightly, it’s a ground bone product. I add it just about now, when moving into the flower phase.
Tb honest, I also add worm castings as a top dress (spread lightly on ground.). But those are extra, not entirely necessary if your soil is spot on.

Thank you for the advice. You add these two to the top of the soil, first week into flowering?

SunshineFarm

SunshineFarm

Ive used orgo soils that i make and the taste and smell of the product has been phenomenal. This year i decided to 1/2 and 1/2 Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. The growth is good...i will share after harvesting if the taste differs this year.

Thank you for your reply! What exactly is your ingredients for your orgo soil? Yes, please tell me if there is a difference? Read nothing but good reviews on FF.

B

BakAlleyKush

Thank you for your reply! What exactly is your ingredients for your orgo soil? Yes, please tell me if there is a difference? Read nothing but good reviews on FF.
Yeah, the FF is definitely working for me. I noticed that the sativas i have responded better in terms of growth, but then again sativas do grow taller it couldve been just genetics. But im getting good cola formation from both sativas and the indicas...check it...
20190802 200755 Film1
20190802 200830 Film1
20190802 200631 Film1
20190802 201025 Film1
20190802 200719 Film1

Top Bottom