Best Way To Grow While Being Organic?

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

i would like to try an organic grow in coco.

Does anyone have a simple organic fertilizer regimin or technique they do ?

Brands?
Techniques?
Tips?

RG420

RG420

I'm in the same boat buddy iv seen a guy on IG and he is killing it with AN organic products

Iguana juice grow/bloom as base
In flower uses,
Nirvana
Bigbud
carboload and a few other bits like teas etc
I'll be doing the same in coco eventually with there Mother Earth super tea add ounce a week through out the whole cycle

K

kolah

It depends on your definition of organic. You can grow old skool and simple ....or become a chemistry/botanist purist. Or somewhere in the middle. I'm old skool and simple.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
to my thinking a truly organic system is a lot of work and one must really want to invest the time and effort in a truly organic grow with real organic nutes. Most folks I have encountered dont want to spend the time it takes. Too many are hooked on "instant gratification" they get from bottled bought stuff. Nothing happens instantly in natures food soil web...........

Over the next few months I will be testing this system I just found to see if it is worth the work and effort. It is a Powerpoint setup for directions on how to DIY your own Biofertilizer..........

Well since .ppt is not an allowed file extension here is the link to the PC Institue Go to thier downloads section and it is the 2nd download from the top....... Titled Biofertilizer How to make....

Latest posts

Top Bottom