Best Way to Redistribute/Move Oil to small containters

• Thread starter pork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork

pork

I just made my first decent sized oil run and I'm having trouble finding a clean way to get the oil out of the pyrex and into little nice containers...I've seen people use syringes on here, but have failed in my attempts...What's the secret?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Scrape it from the bowl and heat it a little to drip into the vials..

I

Inuit

Remove it from the pie pan gently, and get it into a small, heatable glass vessel. I use erlanmeyer flasks, since I have them around (100ml size), which is only ~1.5" in diameter. This makes your oil a much thicker and taller layer.

Set up a water bath, just below boiling, and allow oil to work up to that temperature. Then, using a small (10ml works best for me since each ml mark is clear and distinct) syringe, with no needle (available in most pharmacies for measuring liquid medicines) and suck up the oil into the syringe, and redist into your other containers.

Best of luck

I

B

billybadazz

I use a pyrex pie plate with water on low on your cook top with your container(with oil in it) in the water (double boiler) like for melting chocolate. and like intuit said cheap disposable needleless syringe. I put them in small screw top glass tubes.( the kind incence oil comes in)

G

goleboy

freeze that shit and its chemistry changes and the high gets WAY more intense...kinda like when they chryo treat engine parts to increase the tensile strength...you literaly increase the strength of the high...pure awesomeness. i belive it is called crackpot after BHO is frozen to a solid state

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Remove it from the pie pan gently, and get it into a small, heatable glass vessel. I use erlanmeyer flasks, since I have them around (100ml size), which is only ~1.5" in diameter. This makes your oil a much thicker and taller layer.

Set up a water bath, just below boiling, and allow oil to work up to that temperature. Then, using a small (10ml works best for me since each ml mark is clear and distinct) syringe, with no needle (available in most pharmacies for measuring liquid medicines) and suck up the oil into the syringe, and redist into your other containers.

Best of luck

I

wow that seems really intense, i cant believe anyone does that. just scrapes your pie plate when the oil is still warm with a razor blade, and put that into a glass dish or some such easy to use receptacle(2 razor blades, or one blade and a pin to scrape the blade after heating the back of the razor a touch) then yer done, and you get high :)

R

redhotTI

^^ and if its in a dish already and u want to move it somewhere else... heat the bottom of dish slowly and use ur dabber to move it. if its shatter it should all move extremely easily in 1 piece

Bricktop

Bricktop

I always just pull the pyrex dish off the hot water bath when the purge is over, then wait about five minutes for it to cool a bit, and then scrape.
Just like HMK said, heat the back of the razor and the oil will slide right off with a pick/poker/pin/etc.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i just dont wait for it to cool, and put it on some newspaper on my lap. little easier to scrape is all.

Bricktop

Bricktop

I prefer to wait a bit. Just because the oil is a little too runny when it is that warm.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
sometimes, yes. if its a small bud run it will be pretty hard anyhow.

R

redhotTI

i find the longer i keep it in the pyrex, the more stable it stays, if i scrape when its warm i find it budders easier

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
true, also more bubbles scraped hotter. looks less clear, oh well. i used to care.

C

cannabinoid

i prefer to heat with a hakko iron or micro torch as to avoid the soot deposited by most lighters

in larger quantities, the oil can be placed into teflon bags, frozen, then shattered for distribution (go back to original texture @ room temperature)

Top Bottom