Best way to use Aeroponic Cloner?

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

Hey farmers its been a while since i have tried and take some cuts especially with an aeroponic cloner. I just ordered one off amazon the other day and got it tonight. I was wondering what was the best way everyone took cuts to use in an aero cloner and also what kind of cycle are you running with it. I have heard that running an on off cycle is better than 24/7 since running it nonstop heats up the rez water and makes it harder to root.

Let me know what you all think. Thanks for all the help.
Odiesel

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I used to run mine one minute on 7 minutes off I think.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Now I just stick my cuts in a solo cup with moist coco and cover it with a humidity dome and spray the dome when it dries out. It works just as well and costs almost nothing. Could cost you nothing if you already have solo cups and a plastic or glass dome of some type.

Harvard

Harvard

The problem is the water can get to warm like you said. If the case, your roots will show a brownish color, should be bright white.

I’ve ran mine 24 hours for years and never had a heat problem in a basement, even before I had an air conditioner. If your room stays low to mid 70’s you shouldn’t have a problem. I use the ezclone.

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

All at Lowes. Set it and forget it...filling as needed. 5 gal bucket, 12" plant tray, 1/2" PVC, misters, small pump, analog timer 15/15 on/off full 24hrs. For holding cuttings you can use Styrofoam pipe isolation cut to length. Just a thought. Success w/ya grow!!! Cheers

IMG 5471
IMG 5483
IMG 5487
IMG 5489
IhatePM

IhatePM

24/7, if you're worried about water temperature, add a couple tsp of clear rez.

Top Bottom