best way to use oil????

• Thread starter psillyrabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

psillyrabbit

i started smokin my oil driped on to bud:RastaBong: now i use a meth pipe or eat a chunk of oil what is your favorite way to use your oil????

Z

zoeronerer

thats gross as shit man

he means yer standard 5 dollar bubble pipe.....

actually really not a bad way to go if u dont mind the look u get from the 18 year old girl at the headshop.

do a search in the hash section man there are a few devices ...

i seen a great custom oil pipe in sf at bones warehouse.
it had a little barrel at the end with three small glass triangles that held the dot of oil ..

i like to cook with it ... you can mix it into deserts and other things that dont call for a huge amount of oil or butter... i have seen it in use in alot of the candys and other edddibles ... that was in the club rush in the bay several years ago.

i used to use a light bulb..... but again stepping twoards crackhead ... fun at partys with people u dont know . hahhah

P

psillyrabbit

I GOT MY SISTER IN LAW TO RUNOUT OF THE ROOM AND HAVE A PANIC ATTACK sorry bout the caps the guy had the pipe hidden behinde the register fuck it it works i seen the stuff on aqua lab looks too complicated for me when im in painand need releaf

M

medicaluser700

i used to like to get those lil meth pipes, but the ones that are bent with an angle so I could slip em into a waterpipe... Fat rips that way... They always end up getting super dirty and the glass gets weak and breaks... Then again they are pretty cheap... Not ideal but not a bad way either. My biggest beef was how they were a bitch to clean and after a couple uses you started losing flavor big time.

T

tcurtiss

I tried one of these today with oil and it is the shit

You can buy new little glass bottles for them to replace when they get dirty and whatnot that hold the oil

Check it out, it works very, very well

420Downunder

The only way to smoke oil ;)

856403104_36DoS-X3.jpg

856404408_QM4Qr-X3.jpg

856403436_eHR8v-X3.jpg

856403793_x3GGk-X3.jpg

856404117_qCsRr-X3.jpg

Next to my first one;

856404649_FaNmo-X3.jpg

856404923_Rdhjr-X3.jpg

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
i use torchand hot knife.... if out of propane i use the stove... is the only way i smoke oil. i find smoking oil out of a pipe dont do it for me....

E

evo303

i use torchand hot knife.... if out of propane i use the stove... is the only way i smoke oil. i find smoking oil out of a pipe dont do it for me....

lmao.

You ever hit a kutvape?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
nice pics 420. that older one has style too.

420Downunder

Thanks mate, I'm absolutely loving both rigs you and your sister kill these beauties :)

P

phillygrower

yea, this is really the only way to smoke, aka vape, oil...i can not wait until i finally my own kut rig...i have been away from my house this weekend. I brought oil but i forgot my oil rig...this has really made me realize how much better curves and domes are...i really think u only get about 30%-60% of the BHO when you just smoke it on trees...thanx again HMK!

ps, nice to see you here 420...philly4life here

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
im not sure its disrespect dude. i dont feel dissed. if people want to experiment, more power to them. now i can send him a pm asking if its just as crappy a taste as vaping off boro, and prolly not have to suffer the testing myself.

now, the time OLDS SCOOL on tokecity put a pic of his ggirl vape, with a dome in it in the hash and oil thread, that was definitely dissfull, imnsfho.

420Downunder

I've actually wrapped both of them with a quartz pad now, I really like them, I find the hits as tasty if not a little more but it's so much smoother than Ti as long as you give it 5 or 6 secs to cool from red hot the same as I would Ti. Boro sucks though compared to Ti, I've hit a friends dome once and hated it, tasted like shit and was rough lol, definitely wouldn't even think of putting one on one of my rigs, bloody sacrilege, I don't mean any disrespect by replacing the pads with quartz though and I'm glad none none was taken :) After all if it wasn't for HMK experimenting with different materials in the first place that led to the Ti vape invention ;)
I had an oil party last night with 6 friends who had all vaped a fair bit of oil from my rigs when they were wrapped with Ti and every single one preferred the quartz so I think they'll be staying ;)
There are downsides, it's quartz so can chip and break fairly easily when wrapping, I actually had to change the way the bike spoke wrapped around the pad so I can just clip the pad into it's place after the spoke is bent into the right shape and it's held securely.
Like always people should try and decide for themselves rather than just taking someone's word for it, after all we're all individuals with different tastes.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
but you havent tried a boro pad then on a curve?

420Downunder

Nope, just a boro nail in a dome which wasn't anywhere near as tasty as Ti.

Top Bottom