Best Weed You Have Smoked...i Just Did..wooo..

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Thanks to this forum I can truly say that this Master Kush I grew is the best cannabis I have ever consumed in my life...WOW...I feel stoned and like really grateful to you guys. Not to brag but I can grow my ass off but still learning from you guys...Thanks and cheers ..( ummm , hack hack) How did it feel when you nailed it and just kept doing it over and over? It feels fracking good to me...Poppas got a fat ass bag now...lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Congrats.
Enjoy your harvest.

Dazed

Dazed

Best weed I ever smoked was from my first grow and was Chemdog #4. It was my first grow so like a newb I didn't cut clones. It yielded and was some potent weed. Never was able to get that strain back from the co op I got it from......

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I smoked weed in Nam but bro..I nailed it and just did it again...oooh..It may not be a good as that hooch but baby these boys on here sell same dank ass seeds..lol

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

This sativa I just grew is knocking me out and I micro waved a few buds...WOOO Baby.. I cutting that sweet tall ass bitch down tomorrow...lol.. I am doing all kinds of shit around here..lol

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Someone put a hex on me ...My last pull I only got 1.5 ounces a plant...:( but the weed is :confused: Awesome...lol

Top Bottom