Bestva 1200w led

• Thread starter Gingerkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gweedo

Gweedo

If budget is in your vocab when it comes to lighting diy is your best friend period, you can build an absolutely badass light sized to your area at under a dollar a watt not rated watts true pulled from the wall watts, as long as quality cobs or strips are used in the build you cant go wrong

Gingerkush

Gingerkush

If budget is in your vocab when it comes to lighting diy is your best friend period, you can build an absolutely badass light sized to your area at under a dollar a watt not rated watts true pulled from the wall watts, as long as quality cobs or strips are used in the build you cant go wrong
Can't wire a plug mate, think I'd need a lot of guidance to take something like that on lol.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Good thing I have an uncle that's a master electrician 😁

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Before I found this I found all.my info on growing on there

Gweedo

Gweedo

Pretty much the same thing here lol smart phones do more than snapchat and facebook 😂😂😂 im literally 100% self taught, started with the usual literature cervantes, and rosenthall, but i went apeshit once i found the forums, sixstrings,growmau,supra taught me all my lighting stuff, then greengenes got me onto jacks and here i am kicking ass and burning trees lol the journey is as good as the destination for me lol

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I know my led ain't badass but will get the job done I wanna get another one looking at a mars 2

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I heard that with leds when u have veg and bloom switch turn on only red for so long and then only blue for the end it increases resin production or something like that

Gweedo

Gweedo

Strips are next for sure im in love with em so many benefits and no real downfalls

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Come one that's soda can size get that lighter outta the pic that's no comparison lol

Top Bottom