Bestva 2000w Amazon led

• Thread starter IBLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IBLeaf

New to the indoor game. I have a buddy who SAYS this light in a 5x10 tent Cultivated 10 plants garnering him quarter pound each plant. I know nothing about indoor but from what I red I have a hard time believing.

BigCube

BigCube

Highly doubt it. Even if you believe the advertised numbers (and you shouldn't) at 2 ft the footprint is 8ft at 97 par.

A seedling needs at least 150 par. A seedling is the most fragile a cannabis plant can be. This thing doesn't even give a seedling enough part at 8ft let alone 10.

At a useable distance (900 - 1000 par at the center) it needs to be 18 inches away. Leaving your footprint 7ft. Of that 7ft maybe 4 of it is actual good light that can produce heavy flowers.

To grow 10 pounds with this light. You would need 4 of them. Scrogged and co2 injected. And those pounds would be wet un trimmed.

In reality, you be lucky to get more than a pound off that light. If you believe the specs. That would be if you knew exactly what you were doing, scrogged and ridden hard on nutes.

I call BS. But who knows, maybe he found the first light on the planet that will give you 11.6g per watt. 🤣

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
1 light in a 5 x 10 is a waste. Thats at min a 2 -3 light setup depending on which light you go with. That light is for something like a 2x4, 3x3, or 4 x 4. As far as the actual light I can't comment. Look at some of the dudes on here running pulling the numbers on LED's.

BigCube

BigCube

1 light in a 5 x 10 is a waste. Thats at min a 2 -3 light setup depending on which light you go with. That light is for something like a 2x4, 3x3, or 4 x 4. As far as the actual light I can't comment. Look at some of the dudes on here running pulling the numbers on LED's.
Yeah 4x4 max lol.

The big guys brag about 1.3g - 1.5g per watt. This thing is 390w as per their specs. At a gram a watt it doesn't even hit a pound. If you're a big name reputable light 390w would get you just over a pound. That's when you have talented growers and good genetics.

I

IBLeaf

Highly doubt it. Even if you believe the advertised numbers (and you shouldn't) at 2 ft the footprint is 8ft at 97 par.

A seedling needs at least 150 par. A seedling is the most fragile a cannabis plant can be. This thing doesn't even give a seedling enough part at 8ft let alone 10.

At a useable distance (900 - 1000 par at the center) it needs to be 18 inches away. Leaving your footprint 7ft. Of that 7ft maybe 4 of it is actual good light that can produce heavy flowers.

To grow 10 pounds with this light. You would need 4 of them. Scrogged and co2 injected. And those pounds would be wet un trimmed.

In reality, you be lucky to get more than a pound off that light. If you believe the specs. That would be if you knew exactly what you were doing, scrogged and ridden hard on nutes.

I call BS. But who knows, maybe he found the first light on the planet that will give you 11.6g per watt. 🤣

I

IBLeaf

What I wanted to say about the above quote was I wish I undstood more about what you were saying.

I

IBLeaf

what there saying is, you would need 5 of them to really light your tent up right................
5x10 tent = 50 sq ft
you need about 65 w a sqft
50 sqft x 65 w = 3250 w for that tent........

what there saying is, you would need 5 of them to really light your tent up right................
5x10 tent = 50 sq ft
Thx for putting it in layman’s terms!!

basscaptain

basscaptain

buzz has a post you should look at .... I waited for him to jump in but you should talk to buzz......................................................
buzzer777

I

IBLeaf

5x10 tent = 50 sq ft

buzz has a post you should look at .... I waited for him to jump in but you should talk to buzz......................................................
buzzer777

I will given the chance.thx again

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

New to the indoor game. I have a buddy who SAYS this light in a 5x10 tent Cultivated 10 plants garnering him quarter pound each plant. I know nothing about indoor but from what I red I have a hard time believing.
I've actually looked at this companys lights cuz bestival was the best rated of the cheap blurple, and I was looking to reduce hid heat in the summer. I think it would do a 3×4, maybe 4×4? ..it draws about four hundred real watts from the wall

Latest posts

Top Bottom