Betsy

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Anyone know the genetics of this strain? It was one of my top favs back in the end of the 90s, early 2000, up in north county san diego.

Looking for genetics, clones, or dispensaries carrying good samples.

J

JAHGYDI

havent seen that in these parts for over 10 years. it disaperred with p91.

budfriend

budfriend

betsy..man anyone still have that? I knew people who would only smoke that and they would barely pack you a bowl if they had some.

and p-91..i had the real cut..got handed a mom of that and the jedi right when i started after all those guys got popped in sd but tossed it after a year cause it was hard to grow for a newbie and i was clueless.

bullrider??

P

Paul Nepal

Betsy is very hard to find, I use to know one of the guys that started it in RB/Poway many years ago, never a favorite of mine, almost smelled so foul.

P-91 is still around, just saw it at a shop in Vista last week

Bullrider still around as well, lots of it up in Orange County now

good luck on your quest

J

JAHGYDI

thats not the real deal p91. i had a cut. its crap. those are just renamed strains not the real deal. born and raised in north county.

fractal

fractal

The Betsy went around when I was in arcata a few years back, some dude brought it up to my friend saying it was better than bubba. That was pretty far from the truth. It's a stinky plant, decent potency and yield. Biggest flaws are its massive tendency to PM all over and the buds are super I mean SUPER leafy. Not really worth growing with all the other ones out there and yes it was the real Betsy I know what I'm talking about.

bloads

bloads

I just got some old bettsy about a month ago from sdwa on garnet ave in S.D

Damn. I've quit going there recently due to everywhere else in PB now having better prices/deals with just as good quality bud... guess I'll have to keep checking their website menu for that betsy to pop up again.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What the hell is betsy??? I must be too young to know about that strain I'm From the new school so can some one please post a pic please!!

R

Rek760

I would LOVE to get my hands on some Betsy seeds or clones. That was my favorite strain back in day!
Or even some bullrider or hawgsbreath

thefatmanhimself

thefatmanhimself

Anyone know the genetics of this strain? It was one of my top favs back in the end of the 90s, early 2000, up in north county san diego.

Looking for genetics, clones, or dispensaries carrying good samples.
how did you do on your quest? I'm looking for the old betsy right now. she's around

basscaptain

basscaptain

love the name fatman.. I have a very good friend named that in Indiana

ya you can still get real betsy in SD/IE area

thefatmanhimself

thefatmanhimself

Shes around in seeds by 707seedbank i grabbed a pack for myself from seedsherenow @TheRealJamesBean

epic i nearly orederd those yesterday and will any moment along with some obsoul33t crosses i found too. excited. i'm living in asia at the moment returning next month. it's going to take me some time to get the pack rolling and mothered etc. i need to connect with someone running it now so i can get set up as soon as i get back. please help gentlemen.

thefatmanhimself

thefatmanhimself

love the name fatman.. I have a very good friend named that in Indiana

ya you can still get real betsy in SD/IE area
i

oh great to hear from you guys hello from bali. i will order the 707 version of ole betsy (and later for fun some obsoul33t crosses i also found) and hope i can find a pheno in the pack that smells like the one i know from old man encinitas alga bill which was was super funky body odor cat piss fuel cheesy spearamint sage chemical cleaner fire pussy vibe to it. to this day hands down the best dank i have ever encountered as far as nose and smell.. it sets the bar. magnificent.. bill was growing indoor full general hydro ebb n flood. i would described it like cat nip for human beings irresistable. i'm hoping to find that pheno or maybe that pheno is gone like some speculate. there is talks of mango in the description so maybe its not true betsy and maybe mango cross or maybe there are just different phenos of it to un cover or maybe the mango thing comes out when its done organic vs full chemmy hydro. i spent a month in amsterdam during the time i was into the betsy in carlsbad / solana beach / del mar and nothing i encountered there compared. i think about it to this day. i ordered the 707 version but i need to find more sources for the gene. i want to hoard and preserve. please help me find some original genes. also, i will set up when i get settled after moving back from bali next month , but while i do i need some examples of what's possible with the bets these days to smoke on. please help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom