Better Organix In A Tent

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

she looks like she fills in nice...and u pushed her to the limit and she still good to go....nice...
I pushed a lil to much fish on em, lol then the fish needed more water to fix lol. All good, fed em water 2 good times then today they got bio-preta, brewed for a week. I cant fix the damage done but I have learned a recipe an how to do it next time. Few crunchy leafs was a small price to pay I thinks. Lol

Last edited:
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I found this weedseed at 4:20. It was the sorriest thing i ever saw. It had a really bad vibe. I think it had a genetic mutation. Then it tried to attach itself to me. But its too small. So i swatted away like a fly.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

veg situation, autos an others, have to upgrade some things when weather breaks. Positive side of growin my own I've been able to put a lil money back into set up, lil at a time. Adjust here, adjust there. Nature of the beast I guess.

WP 20170316 002
WP 20170316 003
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

The plant I grew in the recycled bag was absolutely awesome. I liked the way it grew an smelled so I saved some scruff on it an placed it back in veg. It's comin back around

WP 20170316 006
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Moto ha ha u gotta tell u mod friends to lay back lmmfao, they banned me from u thread im dyin!!!! They said i causing u problems!!!! I really am dyin.. The whole right doesnt inow the left thing applies here omfg!! I hyu on yt as well....jeez. Kk back to my page lol

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Moto ha ha u gotta tell u mod friends to lay back lmmfao, they banned me from u thread im dyin!!!! They said i causing u problems!!!! I really am dyin.. The whole right doesnt inow the left thing applies here omfg!! I hyu on yt as well....jeez. Kk back to my page lol
Really dude? i just warned you 2 times now to show respect to all members at all times.
I have banned you for 7 days if you dont like it here dont come back plenty of other forums online.

WS4U

WS4U

Hows the rmh x cindy doing? I have one im getting ready to throw into flower this week. The girl is stinkin hard of clove spices already in veg. Keep up the great work:)

Top Bottom