Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here you go eco,,the basket is loose around the bucket,,they nudge it ,it moves and scares the shit out of them,,this is the only survior of the attack,,all them small pots had roses cutting shoved in potato's,they ate everything,but that plant because of the basket

5 25 001
nono 2560

nono 2560

Pottin up with the ladies & getn pots ready
I imagine those get dropped into holes in the ground,? with more dirt or just what is in the bags, gonna try my luck outside this year in BC Canada no hogs here lol just the two wheel versions and lots of deer.
grow bags are 10 gallon? Aunt spends tons of time inland Texas, have some friends that go to Costa Rica all the time and live there in outer houston........gun toting texan rebels, hog hunters too!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I imagine those get dropped into holes in the ground,? with more dirt or just what is in the bags, gonna try my luck outside this year in BC Canada no hogs here lol just the two wheel versions and lots of deer.
grow bags are 10 gallon? Aunt spends tons of time inland Texas, have some friends that go to Costa Rica all the time and live there in outer houston........gun toting texan rebels, hog hunters too!
he got a you tube channel you can check out his progress,growing green on you tube

J

JJ.77

agree, the Cherry Pie looks special...
Where could I find that cherry pie strain look in for the beans. Also want to start some plantsindoor around 20 plants. Room 12x10ft. height is 12 also. Can you suggest what LED. Lights wattage to use and any other helpful info. First time growing indoors. We just got the green light here in Ok. Appreciate your time .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Where could I find that cherry pie strain look in for the beans. Also want to start some plantsindoor around 20 plants. Room 12x10ft. height is 12 also. Can you suggest what LED. Lights wattage to use and any other helpful info. First time growing indoors. We just got the green light here in Ok. Appreciate your time .[/QUOTE your looking for 35 true watts per sq ft of space with the led lights, true watts not watts advertized so make note of that,with HID lighting i would go 3 1k lights

J

JJ.77

Great the grasshoppers are killing me outside. If we're just a few it would be okay as you find them on the ground after indulging.Hell they don't know what's happening. Thanks again

Top Bottom