Beware!! Do Not Buy Mars Hydro Grow Tents

• Thread starter Lazerus00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I just bought a new Mars LED and tent this past December and have been using both since January. Ever since the new year started all my plants in veg started suffering all this unexplained and un-fixable problems/deficiencies and for the life of me I could not fix it. It was not until a good friend who had problems with his own Mars Hydro grow tent that I tried removing my plants from that particular tent. Right away within a day or twwo the plants were coming back to life!! Sadly this was not until I lost I don't know how many plants and prized genetics to this stupid problem stemming from a GREEDY fucking company that CHEEPED out on it materials!!! When I contacted them about getting my money back the replied with a one sentence reply that said "Sorry you are having problems, can you send pictures of the plants" So in one reply you insult a customer and ask for proof right off the bat right away insinuating I am a liar! FUCK YOU! Then I send you proof and a bunch of pics of plants in all stages of what look to be diff deficiencies and they only reply after I stalked them on IG then I got a reply that said "Plants look droopy, its over watering"!??? Again FUCK YOU!! It was not over watering bc I have never heard of over watering being fixed but watering the same amount and just switching tents,,,Ahhhh I feel so stupid for spending $115 on a tent then being suprised when its a total piece of shit. Okay I'm done but just take my warning bc their customer service sucks big hairy cock!!! FUCK YOU MARS HYDRO!!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Wow,
Would be good to hear from others with either, similar problems in the same product or people with the same product and no issues?
I'm interested to see how this turns out, could it be a horrid cheap material?

Oh and sorry to hear of your issues man, I'm just interested to see what and why

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So theres something in the material the tents made from thats effecting the gals?
i bought a budbox and while i dont get the problem u have the budbox isnt great.no side access and light leaks on the zip.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah it's happened before with another brand. Something in the material reacts with the light to create dioxins that are harmful to the plant.

mancdank

mancdank

Learn summat new everyday I know it's a pain in the ass and I also know that u shouldn't have to do it but is it possible to attach some other reflective materials on the inside would this stop this problem ????

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

No fan of Mars products, but FYI, all tents have chemical residue from the manufacturing materials. I open mine and leave them outdoors for 2 days, flipping them over to make sue both sides have been exposed to 12+ hours of sunlight and air

Top Bottom