Beware of invincible-electronics.com!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
So they signed up here and tried to spam there advertising, they got banned very quickly and was told if you wish to advertise here you have to pay.

This was there reply.

Your moderators are assholes, and jugging from this email- so are you.

I believe I will start telling people you guys are Feds.

Have a nice day, dick bags

Just though i should let the farmers know so you can avoid assholes like this.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lol the guy has just sent me another email.

Keep in mind, I already supply grow room builders who are a part of your site, so all Ive got to do is send them an email saying someone got busted who bought some seeds from you. I mean I could play this game, if you want.

Honestly I enjoyed being a parts of the THCfarmer, Until you and your Moderators became dicks. Id rather not ruin your forum, but the way you handle things is not logical, Having fun in Spain?

R

Rabbi

The word is out Today in Cali and anyone who will listen. invincible-electronics.com is a Fed/ Narco cover company building cases against anyone doing business with them,

Now invincible-electronics.com Douchbag lets see if any farmer ever spend a dime again, You'd have been better off sticking you own cock in your mouth and blowing till your feeling better then making threats on the Farmer.

S

Steve Z

my friends doorr just got kicked in and the only people he spoke with was invincible-electronics.com!!! WHAT THE FUCK

hahahaha. 12 year olds.... when will they learn you have to be 13 or have parental supervision....

T

TheGreenHand

Tell em to send me some advertisements and catalogues I'll use it for toilet paper.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Pricks.... ill keep my eye out.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well i guess we will see as i ordered and installed a few from them.... Hope for the best now, but if it is true i do feel better getting a deal from the feds for a change....lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thanks for the heads up on these dick wads and for working to make the Farm a safe place for all of us Logic!

420Gator

420Gator

lol the guy has just sent me another email.

Keep in mind, I already supply grow room builders who are a part of your site, so all Ive got to do is send them an email saying someone got busted who bought some seeds from you. I mean I could play this game, if you want.

Honestly I enjoyed being a parts of the THCfarmer, Until you and your Moderators became dicks. Id rather not ruin your forum, but the way you handle things is not logical, Having fun in Spain?

posting pms is against the rules.im giving logic bad rep for this.-1:anim_09:

420king-MASSES

ya beat me to it i was coming to warn logic that theres mods lurking and mite ban him for this //even though he is looking out for us as well as exposing a liar admitting to going to knowingly lie about him //

U

UCtestn

Oh well, Found this link on google while doing a search on them. I'll leave my shopping cart on there site alone and move on to another vendor. I was buying 4 units.

Top Bottom