Beware of invincible-electronics.com!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Oh well, Found this link on google while doing a search on them. I'll leave my shopping cart on there site alone and move on to another vendor. I was buying 4 units.

id make sure no personal info saved. fucking homos bringing feds into it

i herd they got a new type of mites you can send by email, wana test them out?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Talk about being an asshole or what! i hope this guy gets hit by a fucking bus.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/landscaping/thcfarmer-com/thcfarmer-com-www-thcfarmer-co-53bae.htm

Even if this guy did want to advertise, i would not accept as you can see he is a douche bag. and a major security risk to any customer.

He'll be gone soon enough. After all, no one can long survive running a business without repeat customers, and there isn't enough margin in electronics or customers in this industry to rip us all off and make any money.

what a worthless waste of skin.

C

critical

thanks for the headsup, theres some right pricks out there n why do they always seem to be atracted to fucking with us goodhearted farmers/stoners/helpers of the world.....

Reactions: rvd
Dreng

Dreng

Seriously, excellent work scam busting, self policing in effect, if you can't say it openly, go home. Just mastacheeser, do you have to go down the homo-hate road? I'm not gay, sometimes I think I might as well be for all the luck I get, anyways, look at Uganda with their hang all homosexuals rhetoric, do not see this as the way ahead at all. "otherisation" as the psychologists put it, is a way to devalue and open people up to all kinds of horrors, don't think that should be the way here, as far as most people go, we are the " others ", lazy, feckless, freeloading, child corrupting stoners.

Just don't think we're in any position to throw stones, or ever should be. easy,

and peace.

e4ian

e4ian

Kudos in letting people know this.Excellent stuff.I can imagine some weed sites wouldnt.
:)

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

And remember "sytay away internet." This kid needs a life. Im not sure if it was on this site or another about a guy who went crazy because some dart league wouldn't post his middle initial. I hope somebody else remembers it because it was a good read to gain insight on these types of personalities. Some people on the net are freakin crazy. Hopefully you haven't had any more problems with this character since you created the thread. (doesn't seem like it!)

Power OG

Power OG

screw him logic! this site is the best, you doing rite, so haters gonna hate! cant believe the nerve of this guy! i bet nobody mess wit him no more.

Top Bottom