Beware Of This. .. Pls Read

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Today I was told to get the nugs I use to make my shatter. I asked him why and he told me he sells it too a kid a 800 a pound .FOR SPRAYED WEED . THEY ARE SELLING IT TO KIDS WHO IN TURN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SELLING TO THEIR FRIENDS in schools streets WHAT EVER . THAT IS SO MANY SHADES WRONG . SO GOES THE WAYS OF THE SNAKES THESE DAYS... WHEN YOU FIND A FRIEND WHO'S GOOD AND TRUE ... BE SURE YOU screw THEM BEFORE THEY SCREW YOU!!! SO THE SAYING GOES.

Junk

Junk

Today I was told to get the nugs I use to make my shatter. I asked him why and he told me he sells it too a kid a 800 a pound .FOR SPRAYED WEED . THEY ARE SELLING IT TO KIDS WHO IN TURN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SELLING TO THEIR FRIENDS in schools streets WHAT EVER . THAT IS SO MANY SHADES WRONG . SO GOES THE WAYS OF THE SNAKES THESE DAYS... WHEN YOU FIND A FRIEND WHO'S GOOD AND TRUE ... BE SURE YOU screw THEM BEFORE THEY SCREW YOU!!! SO THE SAYING GOES.

What do you mean sprayed weed?

$800 a pound is extremely light $

tobh

tobh

Supporter
probably referring to outlawed pesticides, and $800 is taxing for that dangerous product. There was a kid here locally that was selling weed that he rolled in crushed light bulbs to increase the sparkle factor. Got found out after almost a 1/4 of the college population was in the ER with destroyed tracheas and mouths. Needless to say, these snakes as @420 lyfePpP called them, normally get found out and get the ever living shit kicked out of them if they don't get caught up on a legal front. Even still, telling people you got hemmed up for selling tainted product will get your ass tore back in prison too.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

I think he is talking about already ran nugs he used to make his shatter that would be blasted with butane I might be wrong thouh I've heard of it though I don't think there smoking it though I think the kid who buys it for 800 will run it again to male shatter maybe even run it twice and sell so,e shitty shatter

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

So I got my scope and spent time to look at it. Heads of trichromes look melted with no tops and light weight and wow . Told my son and
I think he is talking about already ran nugs he used to make his shatter that would be blasted with butane I might be wrong thouh I've heard of it though I don't think there smoking it though I think the kid who buys it for 800 will run it again to male shatter maybe even run it twice and sell so,e shitty shatter
No its been ran and rinsed. They are putting it out on the streets messed up and I know I trusted the source but wont be goin back . Don't need a buddy like that . Laugh an say they probably get high off the tobacco . Jus sad man ripping people ... karma is a bitch. Good vibes guys . Just lookin out

H

happy b

What do you mean sprayed weed?

$800 a pound is extremely light $
Not when all the resin is removed.then $800 a lb is equal to $800 for absoloutely nothing.
I hope you told him what you thought of him.

H

happy b

probably referring to outlawed pesticides, and $800 is taxing for that dangerous product. There was a kid here locally that was selling weed that he rolled in crushed light bulbs to increase the sparkle factor. Got found out after almost a 1/4 of the college population was in the ER with destroyed tracheas and mouths. Needless to say, these snakes as @420 lyfePpP called them, normally get found out and get the ever living shit kicked out of them if they don't get caught up on a legal front. Even still, telling people you got hemmed up for selling tainted product will get your ass tore back in prison too.
Thats not true.not were i live.most of the cons here are the ones thatl rip you off if they get half a chance.
they only hate on peadophiles,rapists and old ladys bag snatchers.

Tkm953

Tkm953

It is a shame that a once trusted friend has stooped so low for the almighty dollar.Good you found out,but I can certainly understand the anger.Ranks right up their with putting razor blades and stuff like that, in Halloween candy.Be safe!

Tkm953

Tkm953

Anybody remember the paraquate scare back in the ummm was it the 70s or 80s I can't remember.Everyone was scared they were smoking weed that the government. had. sprayed poisin on .Paraquat was an herbicide,the U.S. Paid Columbia to spray all marijuana fields they could find.But that was when weed was 35.oo an ounce. God do I date myself our what.Lmao

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I knew a guy who used to slang vaped weed sacks at school. Worst 40 bucks my friend ever spent.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks for sharing this. I'm Goin to see a friend in canna community around me and letting them know. If I gotta get
Not when all the resin is removed.then $800 a lb is equal to $800 for absoloutely nothing.

I hope you told him what you thought of him.
Yes I did . Where I was raised that by no way is right. I brought my scope and went thru the bag. Sad really I had respect for the person and helped him and he'd help me . But I guess addiction has got to him . Quite quickly. The guy who he's hanging around is a complete loon . I was taught that you are only as good as the company you keep. So I talked to him and told him what I thought about it . Cut tis . Can't wait for the next girls to be ready.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Anybody remember the paraquate scare back in the ummm was it the 70s or 80s I can't remember.Everyone was scared they were smoking weed that the government. had. sprayed poisin on .Paraquat was an herbicide,the U.S. Paid Columbia to spray all marijuana fields they could find.But that was when weed was 35.oo an ounce. God do I date myself our what.Lmao

I knew a guy that was affected by that. He was in the marines when that was going on, his whole barrack wound up in the infirmary with their mouths and throats full of boils and lungs all tore to hell. He said the docs knew right away what they had been doing. Guess the safest bet was to go with the imported hash. But then again this guy may have been blowing smoke, I was like 18 at the time of knowing this older cat.

Tkm953

Tkm953

I got a batch one time,stuff smelled like round up.Just threw it in the trash.I seem to recall story's in the news about people showing up in emergency rooms after smoking some tainted weed.But that was so much weed ago,I can't remember.LOL.Here's another one for ya,Killer Weed,they would take the crappiest dirt weed,soak it in formaldehyde dry it out and smoke it.Stuff would send ya down the rabbit hole along time.420 don't let me step on your toes,your post is much more relevant than mine,moderators move if off topic.Yawl be Good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom