Beware - Zen Hydro

• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
their ridiculously low prices caught my attention, but i was concerned about the recent reviews i read, "This place is the worst costumer service I've ever encountered," "Lied about in stock merchandise," "Is Zenhydro a scam site? Does not provide tracking number and does not ship out orders," "Have not responded to any emails for over 4 days."

I called and asked them to check stock on some items. After a few minutes, I was told that all the items were in stock. i asked if i could show up at their warehouse to purchase them. "Yes, we'll be here."

so rather than risk giving possible scammers my credit card info, i drove 1-1/2 hours into the city to their warehouse and office, presented my list, and was was told, "i don't know if any of this is in stock."
"i called and confirmed it was all in stock before driving here."
"okay, i'll check."
twenty minutes later . . .
"all of the items on your list are out of stock, but we can order them for you."

it cost me three hours of driving, but i was thankful for being about to confirm that it's a scam operation without losing $$ and weeks of not getting my order.

P

puffmaster

I bought from them in March 2019 and the next day my card was used somewhere else. They are total thiefs. Stay away from them.

S

Sirtootsalot

Gotta say, this thread saved my ass, just bought a reservoir from them, had a weird feeling when they sent me tracking numbers that didn't show up at fed ex. I know it could have been too early, but I called them to cause something wasn't connecting. I called them to get a feel who I was talking to. Chick was nice till I started talking about how I've been scammed before and she got a little bit of attitude. I kept the order because I wanted to see if the fed ex numbers registered before I called bullshit.
Then, I did a search and found this thread and was like fuck no. Called them back up told them to cancel and I was going to talk to my cc. After talking to my cc, I get an email from pay pal saying they gave me a refund. Cunts. Thanks for posting this, and contributing.

3 balls

3 balls

If you find yourself ordering online due to non-essential closure of your regular spot, I highly recommend absolutely anybody other than these douchebags.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Same. I ordered cases of rockwool in the past from them with zero issues when my state was pretty much out of it for a month. Strait to my door in about 4 days. Even reboxed it like I asked so I didn't have 5 cases of Grodan sitting on my porch. I also called and made sure they were in stock and made them give me a better price.

Scott594

Scott594

Thanks guys, looks like you saved my butt.
At least a few hundred of it's favorite greenbacks. I was ready to hit the "buy" button on a 6" vent system, a couple big pumps and a bunch of smalls. My little voice popped up when I noticed ALL the merch has 5 stars and only 1 reviewer..... By the time I got registered and the order filled out, it was getting pretty loud. So I searched for "Zenhydro reviews" 3 stars on Google rate with 93 mostly POed customers having little nice to say. I then came here, so in addition to not getting ripped off, something good came of the wasted time, I found this board, and I like the looks of it. I'm in on a couple of others, I like my forums.
I suppose
Bummer, that was a great price on a Ipower vent system, doubt I'll equal it. I suppose I could order it and roll the dice on Paypal (which they offer) backing my up when it goes south, but they've been pretty much worthless the last couple of times I needed their help, and I'm tired of fighting with dishonest people. I'd rather not have another battle to get my money or the stuff, it seems to have become much worse lately...
I chose to stay positive and grow some weed!

Top Bottom