BFB's New Grow Tent Adventures

• Thread starter brotherfrombelgium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hi everyone, currently planning the build for my rdwc system which will be a 4 site.

The tent is 6.5x6.5, and the buckets/totes will be 5 gallons.

I would love to have 6 sites, but i think thats pushing it, so decided to go 4 instead, well 5 if you include the main control res.

I'm not sure what LED would be good to cover the area for 4xtotes in a 6.6x6.5 tent, could anyone recommend an awesome LED for me?

Not sure if i would be better off going for 4 lights, or 2 large ones? :P

Thanks for any help my fellow green thumbers. :)

DAY35
Dayz35
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I realized after i posted my led light question that i only had to look at the specs from light manufacturers to see their foot print, etc.

After some searching and a little drooling, i have decided to get the upgraded version of the Spider Farmer SE 7000.

6 LED Bars | 2688Pcs of LEDs | Samsung LM301B Diodes​

The max coverage for this light is 150x150cm, so will be a perfect fit over a 4 site canopy.

My current light is 200W, so 730W will be a hell of a difference.

Good to know i can use a single light for all the plants, i was thinking of getting 2 lights until i found this one. :P

The reviews for these lights are stellar, pics of yields shows it performs well so happy i have finally decided on a new light, my current light(vibraspectra2000) will eventually be the new veg light which will sit over a 4 site dwc breeding tote for new talent. :P

Screenshot from 2021 11 18 23 02 53
Last edited:
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Made a new 4 site dwc tote, of course it was a late decision to get 4 girls in the tent, so as you can see 3 are much smaller.

My White Widow still has another 3-4 weeks to go, will have a new light soon so will be great to get my old LED above the 4 kush girls and really get them going before their flipped.

OG Kush were from outdoor cuttings, they should perk up soon and can't wait to get all 4 into a new rdwc system and under a new light.

By mistake i feed them nutes from a wrong bucket, nutes were way too strong and so the leaves went a little yellow.

The large OG KUSH is week 2.

Mrs Widow is going really good, day 37 now.

NEWVEGTOTEOGKUSH
OGKUSH14DAYZ
OGKUSHNEWTOTE
OGKUSHWEEK2
DAY37
WIDOWDAY37
Last edited:
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I removed the largest OG Kush plant and moved it to grow outdoors, brought another one in which is the same height as the others, really should have done that to begin with, not sure what i was thinking. :P

Will give these girls 4 weeks of veg before their moved into the new system which will be built once the tent is cleared out and light hung up, then i can build it to the dimensions of the light perfectly...or as close to perfect as i can get.

Already have my totes, piping, bulk heads and slightly overpowered pump lol, so will post pics of the 4 site rdwc build next week..oh new light will be in installed next week also.
Realized i will need a chiller to grow through summer, it will save me from running the A/C all the time to keep the water temps cool, but until then the A/C will suffice.

DSC00549
DSC00551
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Feed them. Poor girls are hungry.
When i read your reply i thought i had better get the wand out and check ppm...damn it was very low.

They have perked up though since putting them in, i ,might remove the one top right and change it, something about it i don't like. :P

Well into day42 for the WW.

Took some close ups. : )

Did a defol earlier and noticed there were small buds not properly forming from not getting enough light, they wouldn't have been there is i trimmed earlier, so i thought hmm wouldn't mind a smoke you know? Threw them into the oven and had a bowl...got quite high i must say ha ha. Going to be killer smoke that's all i know. :P

Day42frost
WWDAY42
WWDAY42FROST
KingKobi

KingKobi

Quick one mate, can’t remember if the WW is Photo or Auto?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

The OG Kush's have perked right up, might veg them for an extra week in the big tent before i flip them, but they will continue to grow where they are for another week or two.

Might put them in another tote, their too close together, bit of an oversight when i was cutting the holes.😳

OGKUSHWEEK3
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

👍She finishing quick. Looks like you are a good couple weeks ahead of me.
Yeah week 7 she fattened up a lot, will wait till trichomes turn to amber a little then will pull the pin.
Would have been an awesome sized plant if i hadn't taken so many clones from it, so can't wait to get the new system built and 4 new girls in the tent.

Ph-6.5/PPM@1400/RH42/50/Temp71F/22C

Will feed her till the end of week 8 which is 6 days away, then will flush her through week 9.

Will need a stronger exhaust fan if I'm to get under RH40% 🤓

KingKobi

KingKobi

Yeah week 7 she fattened up a lot, will wait till trichomes turn to amber a little then will pull the pin.
Would have been an awesome sized plant if i hadn't taken so many clones from it, so can't wait to get the new system built and 4 new girls in the tent.

Ph-6.5/PPM@1400/RH42/50/Temp71F/22C

Will feed her till the end of week 8 which is 6 days away, then will flush her through week 9.

Will need a stronger exhaust fan if I'm to get under RH40% 🤓
Yes, i have worked out that running my scrubber 24/7 (necessary now smellwise) does great things for reducing RH. I will still need Mr Dehu at times, just not right now. Best of luck with the rest of the grow, she lookin peachy.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Yes, i have worked out that running my scrubber 24/7 (necessary now smellwise) does great things for reducing RH. I will still need Mr Dehu at times, just not right now. Best of luck with the rest of the grow, she lookin peachy.
Thanks very much amigo, yeah also running 24/7 for the scrubber also now, shame to hide such a beautiful aroma though isn't it?😄

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Pulled the pin on Day60, will be away for a few days so thought it would be best to draw the curtains and get what i can in case i returned home to a catastrophe plus a heat wave is on the way.
Would have loved to have given her another week, but end of the day it was just a quick ex-mother plant grow and was my first grow since my hiatus.

So tent is shutdown but now a drying room for the next 7-10 days, will add some bud pics once their all dried and glistening with resin.😋

The led is above the 4x OG Kush now, once the new system is built they will be going into the big tent.

Last pics from the White Widow, will update once tent has been decked out. 😊

DAY59WIDOW
Screenshot from M2U00125MPG
Screenshot from M2U00125MPG   1
Screenshot from M2U00125MPG   2
DSC00614
DSC00615
DSC00617
DSC00618
DSC00620
DSC00622
Snakeeyebud