BFB's New Grow Tent Adventures

• Thread starter brotherfrombelgium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
So we have the same tent growing the same strain except mine is auto and yours is photo. Your flowering is a bit in front of me but be interesting to see how we both finish up. Let’s stay in touch
Howdy; Then that makes three of us! 🍻 I am growing 6 WW in a 4x4 w/40 gal rez. I think i'll hang out and see how you guys turn out... very interested in following your next grow from the beginning.

Happy Growing🍻

20211215 070200

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Pulled the pin on Day60, will be away for a few days so thought it would be best to draw the curtains and get what i can in case i returned home to a catastrophe plus a heat wave is on the way.
Would have loved to have given her another week, but end of the day it was just a quick ex-mother plant grow and was my first grow since my hiatus.

So tent is shutdown but now a drying room for the next 7-10 days, will add some bud pics once their all dried and glistening with resin.😋

The led is above the 4x OG Kush now, once the new system is built they will be going into the big tent.

Last pics from the White Widow, will update once tent has been decked out. 😊

You are probably going to need weights on the net-pots. Mine started to fall over because they were so heavy. I ended up using 3lb diving weights; one at the base of each plant.

Happy Growing 🍻

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Howdy; Then that makes three of us! 🍻 I am growing 6 WW in a 4x4 w/40 gal rez. I think i'll hang out and see how you guys turn out... very interested in following your next grow from the beginning.

Happy Growing🍻

View attachment 1197561
Hi AA, awesome grow you have going, that's going to be an awesome yield of sticky budz!😍

My grow went well, surprised i got almost 5oz from an ex-mother plant.

Buds were incredibly sticky and provided a euphoric and energetic high.

I smoked some whilst building my new 4 site ucrdwc system and i didn't stop for hours, really impressed with the quality and taste of it.

I came off a motorbike the other day and i beat myself up pretty good, can't believe i didn't break anything i should be more messed up lol ha ha.

Once I'm mended I'll be able to finish the new set up and get the girls in there.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

You are probably going to need weights on the net-pots. Mine started to fall over because they were so heavy. I ended up using 3lb diving weights; one at the base of each plant.

Happy Growing 🍻
Oh i will have the scrog all the way through for the next grow and they should sit fine.😊

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Bit of a sad update, I've had 2 out of the10 bulkheads leak on me, not matter how hard i tried i just couldn't crank them tighter.

I might use some silicone on the outside of them just so i can get the 4 new girls in tomorrow, they really needed to go in tonight.

Would silicone be ok to use to fix the leak until i order new bulk heads online?

Not fussed about it being permanent i just need to get this show going.

Hell of an anticlimax..anyway thought i would post some pics of the new system i put together.😉

LEFTVIEW
SE7000
TOPOFFTANK
UCRDWC1
UCRDWCSYSTEM2022
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Walked outside this morning to water the outdoor show, and noticed a rubber gasket on the ground from one of the bulkheads!😭

I'm like how did i miss that...that explains the leak from one of them, but not the other which is so tiny but i simply can't turn it anymore..

Time to put the gasket where it should be and it means i might have only 1 bulkhead to worry about..anyway need the girls to go in today.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

These OG Kush girls roots are starting to get very tangled with each other, so hoping i can get these into the tent today fingers crossed.

DSC00666
DSC00667
DSC00668
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

But bulkheads turned out to be fine, i simply broke the glue seal, leaks are fixed..but my grow tent adventure has turned into a nightmare, might have to pull the pin on this one, plants are way too root bound now to save, maybe not but yeah my water pump despite the damn size of it won't fill the waterfall manifolds, it doesn't like pumping upwards..😢

Anyone else here have a UC waterfall set up that could possibly help me out?

Should i swallow my pride and get air stones until i remedy my waterfall situation?

I can't stand air stones but will use them just for the one grow and to possibly save the 4 plants.

It's a 65W 50l/hr pump and it pumps the water out so really surprise it wont supply the water falls...guttered.

Would i have to place a submersible pump into the epi tank to possibly supply water falls?

Can anyone help or have i pretty much been answering my own questions?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Ok looks like I'm on my own here...think i might let this thread die...

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Back on track.😇

The girls got too big for the veg tent, 2 are stronger than the others,kicking myself but my injury made me unable to move them, it was hard enough just feeding them.
I will veg them for a few days and see how they go then will flip when ready, but yeah not the start i was hoping for, but very happy the new system is up and running well.

GIRLSARE IN
NEWSE7000
NEWUCRDWCSYSTEM
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Quick tour video, had a few vodkas before filming so please excuse my voice.😆

So this is all very new to me, but knowing the girls will never go hungry is awesome, looking forward to the results despite the sad state my plants are currently in.

Hard lesson learnt leaving plants in a small 4 site rdwc tote for too long, like 2 weeks too long, the roots were very tangled and 2 plants suffered, anyway lesson learnt and i know for next time.😉

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Thanks very much i was going to let this thread die so thanks again your the only person who has commented on my new set up.😉

If you buy/build one like this it will blow you away in regards to how little work you have to do and how consistent everything stays.

After leaving it for 3-4 days Ph and PPM's are still perfect, also the best thing is the plants will never go hungry they are constantly feeding, i only grew in a single tote before this.

You need a top off tank that controls everything pretty much but it's all new to me, just wish i had the girls in 3 weeks earlier, that ruined a potentially nice healthy harvest, but after just a few days their getting better.

Relocated driver to the outside of the tent pic and healthiest plants shown pic..too embarrassed to show the other side.

I made a mistake building it, the gap in the center is too wide meaning i have 2 light bars not doing much so buckets will be brought closer together for when i do my next show.

Cmongirls
Relocated driver
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hi everyone hope your all well!

Thought i would update this thread with some recent pics.

Since running a new light growth has been really impressive, these photos were taken today which is day 16 of flower.

I pretty much gave up on these plants, i just flipped them when i threw them in the new tent and thought whatever happens happens.

I had a male which was removed a week ago, so luckily these 3 are all female.

Really love the new UC system i built, it just looks after itself and seems to grow plants quite quickly.😊

Day16kush
Kush16
Sweet16ogkush
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Starting to grow in my tent again, has been so long.

Noticed i never really updated this thread, but the last grow went really well, better then expected anyway.

Only have a couple of OG Kush strain in the tent for now, i had bad luck germinating for the very first time, i put it down to bad seeds.

Anyway nothing worse when you have been away from growing for awhile..anyway wrapped to be back at it.

Growing this for some CBD.

DSC02047
DSC02051
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Starting to grow in my tent again, has been so long.

Noticed i never really updated this thread, but the last grow went really well, better then expected anyway.

Only have a couple of OG Kush strain in the tent for now, i had bad luck germinating for the very first time, i put it down to bad seeds.

Anyway nothing worse when you have been away from growing for awhile..anyway wrapped to be back at it.

Growing this for some CBD.

I've got some Kush related seed that I'll be trying outdoor next year. It always smells great. The one plant I got growing now is a Green Crack x Peanut Butter Herijuana. The pheno growing is mostly Green Crack (based on smell).

I've had seeds not germinate before and knew they were old. If they had grown they would probably not be the best any ways. Better to find out now.

Best wishes on your grow.

DSC01998a

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I've got some Kush related seed that I'll be trying outdoor next year. It always smells great. The one plant I got growing now is a Green Crack x Peanut Butter Herijuana. The pheno growing is mostly Green Crack (based on smell).

I've had seeds not germinate before and knew they were old. If they had grown they would probably not be the best any ways. Better to find out now.

Best wishes on your grow.

View attachment 2045856
Many thanks and you also amigo.
Green Crack and Peanut Butter sounds awesome.😋

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Plants suffered some nute burn, raised the LED light more and dumped out 60liters of H20, dropped the ppm back to 300ppm, seems to be getting healthy again.

The little guy is getting better also.

Wish i had 4 going but 2 will have to do.

DSC02065
DSC02063
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Their looking much better now.

Good to see the green going back into the leaves.

Phew!

OCTOBER6TH2023
DSC02066

Latest posts

Top Bottom