BHO BUTANE

• Thread starter fukwitit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fukwitit

fukwitit

I BEEN USING POWER 5x butane
Power5x allstarvape
for my bho. Has anyone else used this and is it good to use?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Power 5 on big batches for me as well

Newport for the stuff that goes in the stash

shawnskush

shawnskush

As far as I know most butane comes from 2 factories in korea and the demand for certain brands leads to them being more pure just because they demand a higher price alls I can say is vector for personal power 5x for production....and i have tried em all newport, colibri, whipit,ronson,magnum,powerzilla, and obviously power and vector:blackeye:

fukwitit

fukwitit

I got 1 more question, anyone know if it is possible to make a good vacume purger using somthing like a small shop vac? Would that be able to create enough suction?

shawnskush

shawnskush

I got 1 more question, anyone know if it is possible to make a good vacume purger using somthing like a small shop vac? Would that be able to create enough suction?
I dont think that would have enough suction a 2 stage 3cfm pump is barely enough in my experience alltho I have heard of people having success with a all metal hand vacuum pump that can be had rather cheaply..

fukwitit

fukwitit

I dont think that would have enough suction a 2 stage 3cfm pump is barely enough in my experience alltho I have heard of people having success with a all metal hand vacuum pump that can be had rather cheaply..
Like a small hand bike pump?

Top Bottom