BHO from Casey Jones

• Thread starter poohpickle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poohpickle

Just a pic of some BHO I make from the Casey Jones, it turns into a malleable wax. Yup you can touch it. When it is smoked it turns back in a to a liquid oil goo that is so tasty. The high incredible, this is about 10 grahms. Buds of mine can get 70 bucks a g. Peace.
IMG_05131.JPG

R

ReadySetGrowD9

looks Stellar but did i hear 70/G damn thats HIGH lol

RSGD9

P

poohpickle

Thanks guys.
Well Harborside in Cali sells their BHO $60 plus tax for grade A. I only get 45/g. really depends what state you're in! Plus most clubs I know up North won't touch it because of the extraction method making it a felony to posses, same as powdered drugs.

Also Butane honey oil is dangerous to make as you know. It's blown up on me 4 times. Once it caught the kitchen on fire, huge fireball. My fault trying to cook the kids macaroni and cheese at the same time as purging. Ooops as I realized how dumb that was I turned the other burner off which I think made the switch spark. BOOOM. Fire extinguisher and all. My lips felt like I was punched in the face. Alot of my skin peeled off my face a week later like a bad sunburn. Good thing for big glasses and facial hair.
I am not lazy anymore and I take the time to do it outside.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Also Butane honey oil is dangerous to make as you know. It's blown up on me 4 times. Once it caught the kitchen on fire, huge fireball. My fault trying to cook the kids macaroni and cheese at the same time as purging. Ooops as I realized how dumb that was I turned the other burner off which I think made the switch spark. BOOOM. Fire extinguisher and all. My lips felt like I was punched in the face. Alot of my skin peeled off my face a week later like a bad sunburn. Good thing for big glasses and facial hair.
I am not lazy anymore and I take the time to do it outside.

This was'nt you was it?

COOS BAY, Ore. - A small spark from a freezer ignited butane gas that had built up inside a home as a result of someone extracting THC from marijuana Monday afternoon.

The explosion blew the door off the fridge and through a wall in the home, investigators said.

No one was injured, but the potential for severe injury existed had anyone been in the kitchen at the time, investigators said.

The explosion happened around 1 p.m. on Monday in the 63000 block of Jerome Road in Coos Bay, Ore.

Investigator determined one of the four people living at the home had been extracting THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, with a method that used butane gas.

Sheriff's deputies and the fire marshal said gas had built up in the home. When the freezer portion of the rerigerator/freezer turned on, a small spark ignited the accumulated butane gas.

The explosion did not cause a fire, but the door of the fridge blew off and went through a wall.

One person was home at the time of the explosion taking a nap on a couch. Investigators said that may have saved her life. Anyone standing in the main kitchen/living room area in the residence could have been severely injured, they said.

The investigation regarding the marijuana found at the residence as to whether any of the individuals living at the home were medical marijuana card holders is still ongoing and the case will be referred to the Coos County DA's Office for review.

101028coos explosion405
P

poohpickle

Dude that's my kitchen. lol haha that's funny.

I never thought about the compressor on the fridge!:joint:

P

poohpickle

Nah, the cupboards, hood and inside the friggin hood exhaust/vent from all the grease over the years from previous renters caught on fire. I had to run to my basement and grabbed my halon extinguisher.
I have a friend who re-finishes and I replaced the hood, what a mess but all was fixed. Also i had just started the processing i was only a couple cans in. I got nonchalant about creating my gooey gold. My stupidity could of been a real mess.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You do your BHO inside? Or purge it inside? I alway's make mine outside at night on my deck. I do this to make sure no smokers come out and light up and blow my ass up.

P

poohpickle

I did it outside thought i could handle it, tried it inside, but couldn't I'm back outside and for sure no smoking allowed.

T

the_mad_hatter

wow, i almost though this was the casey jones i made for a friend a few days ago.. blasted about 2 ounces for him and got about the same amount out here in my side of town.. i guess its not you though, cuz im out in Ventura County.. one of my other friends saw the stuff i blasted for guy1 and told me that guy1 tryed to tell him he made it instead of saying it was me.. made me wanna kung fu a mo foe

i guess this casey jones is everywhere right now

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
mmm i sure do love me some casey jones erl

:passingjoint:

gtd

A

Ariako

Are you insane?? This has to be by far the most impure sample of butane hash I've ever seen. If you and your friends have been smoking this, then you should have your lungs checked, because butane in that high of an amount is both addictive and cancer-causing, far more so than cigarettes.

Maybe temperature controlled vacuum purges would help you achieve a much purer yield, but man even then you're smoking dangerous amounts of butane.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Are you insane?? This has to be by far the most impure sample of butane hash I've ever seen. If you and your friends have been smoking this, then you should have your lungs checked, because butane in that high of an amount is both addictive and cancer-causing, far more so than cigarettes.

Maybe temperature controlled vacuum purges would help you achieve a much purer yield, but man even then you're smoking dangerous amounts of butane.
bullshit

neck

neck

all "bullshit" aside...that IS a really poor looking glob of bho.

but this post is from 2 years ago...hopefully the OP has refined his tech since then.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

El Cerebro = Misinformed pothead with lung damage in his immediate future :)
El Cerebro = Misinformed pothead with lung damage in his immediate future :)
can you refer a site that teaches a safe way not that i would do it but i like to stay informed, distilled ice water is just fine for me....for now until i find the cleanest purest way to make oil....

Top Bottom