BHO Help

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

So I just made a batch of BHO, used 1 can of Butane/ 1 oz of trim material. Ran 69 oz and 69 cans of butane. Blasted all this amount into 1 pyrex that Was being double boiled. After finishing I scrapped the BHO out of the pyrex and there was 170 grams total.

THE PROBLEM

After scraping I let the oil sit there for 12 hours, as I had to do some shit, and when I came back today and put it in my homemade vaccum chamber that uses a large vaccum pump I wasn't able to get the BHO to expand at all in my chamber even at negative pressure. on previous runs when i would put it in my vaccum chamber it would swell up massive as i purged it.

Did i Fuck myself by waiting the 12 hours to purge it? Or did water or some shit Get into my shit? Suggestions and inputs greatly appreciated.

germinator

germinator

Once again the panda has bitten the truth in its ass. Just don't over do it. 115 degrees should do it without fully decarb.
My .02

germinator

germinator

Btw...I have never made more than say 8 g..
How long does one vac purge 170? Is there a formula g per hour under vac?

buddahslave

buddahslave

So I just made a batch of BHO, used 1 can of Butane/ 1 oz of trim material. Ran 69 oz and 69 cans of butane. Blasted all this amount into 1 pyrex that Was being double boiled. After finishing I scrapped the BHO out of the pyrex and there was 170 grams total.

THE PROBLEM

After scraping I let the oil sit there for 12 hours, as I had to do some shit, and when I came back today and put it in my homemade vaccum chamber that uses a large vaccum pump I wasn't able to get the BHO to expand at all in my chamber even at negative pressure. on previous runs when i would put it in my vaccum chamber it would swell up massive as i purged it.

Did i Fuck myself by waiting the 12 hours to purge it? Or did water or some shit Get into my shit? Suggestions and inputs greatly appreciated.

That shit is dangerous! Be careful lots of accidents lately:jimlad:

Top Bottom