BHO Purge methods

• Thread starter MPcarl49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MPcarl49

what is your technique to purging and what have you come to find as the best way and safest?

one love:joint:

M

MPcarl49

anyone? just trying to figure out how long it would take to properly purge a 4-6 can run thru the XL okief with some frosty skywalker OG trim..

anyone have a answer on here???:afroweed:

F

FreshSteppin

jesus.

hot water bath.......
I don't think anyone cares to answer as there is really only 2 ways of going about it

let it sit out for a day.....
hot water bath it........

keep it outside till its is viscous enough to form thick bubbles, then you can bring it in to finish up

4-6 can runs....... that would be for a lb and a half......

672g @ aprox 10% would be 67g of oil
I would do it into 2 or 3 pyrex's and should only take a few hours if you get crafty with pots of warm water

Graywolf

Graywolf

Besides the long purge in a shallow dish, you can cook it at 240/250F in a hot oil bath, which not only purges it, but decarboxylates it as well.

B

Beasters X Haze

You can use those vacuum sealers that are made for jars and pull the bubbles out using negative pressure. There is a short video online somewhere

B

Buddy Hemphill

So what if you hook an old refrig vac pump ($20ish) to the valve on a cooler (opened obviously) and sat your pyrex in the cooler? I am about to do my largest run to date and am curious if the experts think this would work.

If not, why? I am trying to learn also.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thought I read once about somebody using a food dehydrator

B

Buddy Hemphill

jesus.

hot water bath.......
I don't think anyone cares to answer as there is really only 2 ways of going about it

let it sit out for a day.....
hot water bath it........

keep it outside till its is viscous enough to form thick bubbles, then you can bring it in to finish up

4-6 can runs....... that would be for a lb and a half......

672g @ aprox 10% would be 67g of oil
I would do it into 2 or 3 pyrex's and should only take a few hours if you get crafty with pots of warm water

4 cans of butane for a lb and a half of herbs?.....dayum!

how do you decide 4...5....or 6 ?

F

FreshSteppin

4 (6) can runs...... thats 24 cans.

and actually thats enough tane for 2 lb's

I typically run about 3-4 cans per qp

E

edux10

^^seriously. I figure one can per oz. 24 cans is just crazy!! quality will go down too bc you blast so much chlorophil thru

F

FreshSteppin

yea anywhere from 25g-45g per can depending on your methods

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i love my new extractor, i can put 1 can in with like 50-80 grams and thats all i need....

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Ok, sounds pretty effecient for non-reclaim, what kind of extractor?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

concentrate industries.....its a trident...huh huh...huh..i got a bho trident rocket...loli think its best cuz its not complicated (not super complex i know) as tami...can do run from start to end in like an hr -2...inc purge...but wayyyy safer than any open tube system..its basically a tami wout recovery..actually.,..lol thats pretty inacurate..its prob pretty diff than tami...lol..its def the nicest one ive seen under a tami tho...lol
no filtering needed...no gloves..just set it and leave it..then blasto..

Trident
Top Bottom