Votes: 14 8.6%
  • hot water purge then vacuum purge

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • other

Votes: 28 17.3%

• Total voters
Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I pull 27hg-28hg with a hand brake bleeder/vacuum pump and a mason jar with a hole punched in the top with a suction cup attachment.. It is honestly the biggest pain in the ass ever, I got the hand pump for 60$ at advanced auto parts and an electric pump is like 120 online should have saved the money. I wrap the mason jar in a heating pad from walmart to heat it... I'm a noob though I'm still perfecting my method.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Update: I don't think the heat mat works as well as bathing vac jar in water while purging... the last 2 runs I've done I haven't been satisfied with the final product, doesn't taste great and Burns my throat/nose on exhale.. stings the eyes!

sky_blue

sky_blue

First picture is different vacuum chambers that we use. Second picture shows a student sparkless hotplate inside a labratory vacuum dessicator, with the cord running through the rubber stopper in the lid, and a MASH pump providing vacuum.

I noticed the one hotplate does not have a digital display. How do you figure your temp.? Does it hold the temp. consistently?

jyip

jyip

lotsa gadgets to make your erl nice,,temp guns, prometers, vacuum vessels, vac pumps, plus an erl rig, tane, xtract tube, and product to run thru it,,,,,,kinda like golf, gotta have some extra loot to run the erl,,IMHO ,,,but im there w/not much loot doin rns,,guess ya gota kno the right peeps to giv ya their popcorn bud, and trim

707SebTownOGkrew

707SebTownOGkrew

ok i give props to mad hatter mostly because he went through the effort to explain in detail how he makes his oil. also because he does it right. iv been makeing oil for a little over 3 years now so i know my way around makeing concentrates. i dont mean to sidetrack but can anyone explain how to make shattter in a clear step by step process?? iv tried several methods and i very rarely get the consistency i want. can anyone help me out?

jyip

jyip

hey 707 , check this video out here ,,, there are alot of them, and other one ummn,, ill think n paste it too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=s2qE0cbOeE0#t=6s... for some reason i cant paste the video,, too many dabs?? anyhow, thats it,,
and thsi is great too http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0pYLXbPQdFM&list=UUaUgQI98elWmd0oQKgWU7jQ
lots to browse thru,,, def will learn something,,,, check my latest 2 hrs old,,,:D
Ae477b744b62  1350354008000

orbad

orbad

I just made the attached today. Method follows.

1 9x5 Pyrex dish with vented lid
1 8 Watt reptile heater (adhered to dish)
4 cans butane
4 PVC columns, 3/4x12" with double coffee filter on end

Let dish pre warm for a out a half hour. Blasted into dish. Covered with open hole, 1/4". Then I let it sit for about 4 hours. I then scraped it up and collected it on parchment paper.

You could pick it up my hand but I had been refrigerated for about 20 minutes when. This was taken.
2012 11 11 184627

B

blaze-0

I would like to start doing this as well, is stainless, better then aluminum ? I've been on eBay and the aluminum vac chambers come in complete sets with pump and are lot cheaper. I know stainless is better. I would like to run the same thing as your friend, spending around 500can u please send me some links for the stuff I need to get
Thanks
The great white north!

B

blaze-0

Top Bottom