BHO quick question for safety

• Thread starter januaryfirst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

januaryfirst

I was hoping that someone could answer a question quickly for me if you could.

I have a 30" long by 1.5" wide .065 piece of stainless steel tube.

Would anyone know if the .065 measurement is the thickness of the steel tube? Seems a bit under a quarter inch thickness to me.
The ends are going to be capped with gas valves so that can let BHO sit for a minute, as well a ground wire will be attached Just for extra safety.
Will this stainless steel tube be strong enough?

Just really want to make sure all my bases are covered for sagety before firing it up. Thanks everyone

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bump, this seems an important question, one I cannot answer.

E

edux10

Id say if you are unsure, just go with a Stanless Steel Turkey Baster from Bed Bath and Beyond.

That is what a LOT (if not most) people are using. They are about 10$. you may have to order them, but around the holidays they have an abundance.

Once you feel comfortable with that, you can mess around with new ideas. Im not sure how thick that pipe is, but turkey baster is safe. if its the same as turkey baster you should be good. It doesnt put out that much pressure when you spray but still some pressure. I have seen where people used an old butane can as their extractor, and that thing is just a little thicker than a aluminum can. not saying you should do that or that it is safe, but has been done.

20north

dude your good to go just make sure you get the stainless steel end caps and such. rock on... um anything else i would add would be people even use gatorade bottles sometimes LOL so thats perfectly fine and your gear is more than thick enough.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I just ordered a stainless steel baster on Amazon for like $18 including shipping. I looked everywhere including Bed Bath and Beyond and couldn't find them.

After I purchased the stainless steel I figured I 'd look to see if they had any glass turkey basters. Sure enough they did, and they were even cheaper than the s.s. Wish I would have bought one of each. Not gonna pay for double shipping.

Anyone use glass basters. Other than the fact they could break I think they would be better. Less chance of sparking right?

L

ludog87

use 1 inch copper pipe. copper is what is used in commercial extraction of oils, and hexane is the solvent....but hexane is really fu*%in expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom