• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Migrow420

extracter.jpg
bho_pyrex.jpg
bho1.jpg
bho_in_light.jpg

This is a new custom built BHO extractor. Its somewhat of a long process but you reclaim your butane isntead of letting it all evaporate. My first run came out to 15 grams of wonderful OG kush honey oil. My second run which i didnt post pics of came out to 27 grams of Master Kush BHO. I am still trying to dial this contraption in but It works GREAT. Now i just have to figure out the purge method a lil better. I will do a video one day when i have enough time.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Nice Work

Looks awesome, gotta love some erl

mal

S

swisscheese

Nice work any plans for a diy? That's a bad ass contraption!

M

Migrow420

What do you mean do it yourself swisscheese? Do what myself? Thanks the contraption is amazing! a lot of time and hard work put into building it let alone all the test runs to get to where were at.

M

Migrow420

Oh i just thought of it! LOL you were asking a DIY as in building it. That would be quite the DIY instructional including a good amount of mig welding. My friend is actually selling these and I was the first to buy. There is a lot of work into this thing as far as welding and parts goes as well learning how to use it. I bought it three days ago and I have already paid for it with all the oil I made. You get more oil out of your product with this than you would get out of the typical can process.

M

Migrow420

My friend custom builds them for 2gs comes with everything you need tank and all. The tanks have to be bought at a gas supply company and cost 250 alone. With the oil i have made in 3 days it already paid for itself. IF you were to buy one we dont just drop it off and say here you go you have to be taught how to use the thing. Comes with some replacement parts just incase some of your clamps break etc. We are in west Michigan so if you are seriously interested shoot me a message.

M

Migrow420

Thanks sin i used to goto the Kzoo compassion meetings last year and made maybe 1 or 2 this year. Love the group down there a good bunch

S

sinANDsaint

Yes. For sure michgrow420. I love bho. Def wish you were in kzoo!!!

M

Migrow420

Co2 is a whole different challenge because of the amount of pressure. I have been so busy sorry for not responding sooner. I havent even really used this thing much since my last post. There is still a lot of tweeking that needs to be done with the thing so I can produce the quality I am striving for.

S

Skunkwerks

Wow, Migrow420 that is one awesome rig! How soon do you expect final development and unit availability?

69aarviper

69aarviper

Now that using your head! Great looking Rig!
I really like the reclaiming aspect. Sweet

joshadelph

joshadelph

That oil is disgusting, stop soaking it for so long and you won't end up with that nasty color and chlorophyl in it. Plus you need to vacuum purge that stuff, you can tell there is still butane in it!

Top Bottom