Bh's Led Grow( Pheno 20+ Always)

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

* I harvested 3 days ago ( it was the 9.5th week of flower ), since you were asking, already chopped and they are dry hanging on the line ;)

* I don’t think you should be worried about pistil colors as your time of harvest. Choose your time of harvest based on trich cloudiness and I suggest even try a few even a few “ mid way cloudy “ to Amber or the beginning stage of cloudy stage of the trich . Point is the effects to the even smells Change ( everyone is different and if it’s your meds that’s definitely a big thing/ major factor )

* I try to go in the 30-50% cloudy range amber range ( plus it degrades the terps ) really feels like CBN ( which that’s thc will do that over time if you let it sit in air for 6+ months so if you want that so that’s super easy to do )

3 of the six are 70 day finishers +/-. 2 are 50-60 days, and the last one is unknown. I've been checking the trichomes every few days for the last two weeks. They've remained predominately clear. Even my "early" finishers. After seeing yours, I was curious and figured I'd ask ya your timeline. But it seems I've finally turned that corner. Today was water day so I checked them again. Now they're predominantly cloudy. Still no amber at all on 5 of the 6. I'd almost say it's less than 1% amber on the one plant I did see. So I've decided to call it. One last water day, 48 hours of darkness, and harvest. Should put me right at 69 days.

Have fun trimming next week. lol. I don't envy that task. But it looks like you're going to have a lot of great herb.

B

Burned Haze

So are you a believer in terpgerp? Plants are beautiful I wish I could grow that well. Great job

Thank you for the kind words ! Always appreciated for positive feedback and comments :)

* (Terp Gerp ?) I always like to do a minimum (testing with the product) of two rounds to confirm 100% on a product before I keep/cement it in my shelves for use ( after testing , if liked) I feel like so many people will just instantly buy/keep products without “ testing” them more and giving them a full round or two before cementing them down /confirming ( if the manufacture is correct or worth it)

But so far, I was impressed even after first application of Terp Gerp ( I noticed within 24-72 hours it does what stated for improvements ) WOWZERS im thinking ..
And to be able to apply such things at that time , that’s a patent ( being able to spray after 4th week no issues and there special bennies and special bloom tea ) ! I haven’t seen anyone else do such things and you can apply it 7 days before harvest cut. I was so impressed by even so easy it was to apply to each 4x4 ( 1-2 seconds easy spray like doing spray-paint )
I realize people act like they can do it them selves, but even if you removed everything they listed on Terp Gerp ( the main things that makes this what it is, it’s is the secret bennies and combo of things that ethier feed it or you can even use those existing things at that time ) the fine mist is so strong but also does not effect the worry of pm/budrot ( it’s the game changer for foliar’s)

point also is, for my sized room ( $60 bucks and I still have some left?) so many boosters are def more expensive (Plus they are just fert based salts you could do with fancy label , bennies are differnet .. it’s alive ) and I def wasn’t sure if they did shit ( this I definitely noticed a improvement gain and it was giving me the foliars ability after 4th week I never had before ). I def will have some more “ confirmation “ on this product after second round+ And cement it every 3-4 days after 4th week ...

—-
3 of the six are 70 day finishers +/-. 2 are 50-60 days, and the last one is unknown. I've been checking the trichomes every few days for the last two weeks. They've remained predominately clear. Even my "early" finishers. After seeing yours, I was curious and figured I'd ask ya your timeline. But it seems I've finally turned that corner. Today was water day so I checked them again. Now they're predominantly cloudy. Still no amber at all on 5 of the 6. I'd almost say it's less than 1% amber on the one plant I did see. So I've decided to call it. One last water day, 48 hours of darkness, and harvest. Should put me right at 69 days.

Have fun trimming next week. lol. I don't envy that task. But it looks like you're going to have a lot of great herb.

* Still a little wet on the lines ( prolly 2-3 more days ) fun fun fun got some new cutters and ready to cut em lol
* Been veggie working 6-14 hours last 5 days ... outdoors right now cause I’m def going to run out of time (need a pause timer )

Last edited by a moderator:
damien50

damien50

Thank you for the kind words ! Always appreciated for positive feedback and comments :)

* (Terp Gerp ?) I always like to do a minimum (testing with the product) of two rounds to confirm 100% on a product before I keep/cement it in my shelves for use ( after testing , if liked) I feel like so many people will just instantly buy/keep products without “ testing” them more and giving them a full round or two before cementing them down /confirming ( if the manufacture is correct or worth it)

But so far, I was impressed even after first application of Terp Gerp ( I noticed within 24-72 hours it does what stated for improvements ) WOWZERS im thinking ..
And to be able to apply such things at that time , that’s a patent ( being able to spray after 4th week no issues and there special bennies and special bloom tea ) ! I haven’t seen anyone else do such things and you can apply it 7 days before harvest cut. I was so impressed by even so easy it was to apply to each 4x4 ( 1-2 seconds easy spray like doing spray-paint )
I realize people act like they can do it them selves, but even if you removed everything they listed on Terp Gerp ( the main things that makes this what it is, it’s is the secret bennies and combo of things that ethier feed it or you can even use those existing things at that time ) the fine mist is so strong but also does not effect the worry of pm/budrot ( it’s the game changer for foliar’s)

point also is, for my sized room ( 60 bucks and I still have some left?) so many boosters are def more expensive (Plus they are just fert based salts you could do with fancy label , bennies are differnet .. it’s alive ) and I def wasn’t sure if they did shit ( this I definitely noticed a improvement gain and it was giving me the foliars ability after 4th week I never had before ). I def will have some more “ confirmation “ on this product after second round+ And cement it every 3-4 days after 4th week ...

I was highly interested in it because I'm planning an organic modular ebb and flow system where I can save water by not changing out the reservoir routinely like in a salt based dead reservoir. So I intended to use pure blend pro, liquid karma, sea green, Growpito enzymes and beneficials, and terpgerp for highly active micro biology that might save me a bunch on water and nutrients.

I'm glad you had favourable results with terpgerp especially considering the price. I'll be checking back to see the results. Thanks

B

Burned Haze

* Pictures will be uploaded asap, just wanted to tease with the video ;)
- sneak peakers ( random shots of last days )
IMG 5297 result

IMG 5330 result

IMG 5318 result

IMG 5325 result

IMG 5335 result

- more soon!
----------------

* Last Video walk through before Cut/harvest:

B

Burned Haze

I-95 Section SOME RANDOM bud shots. i suck at taking pictures but i def will get better at it and its just plant matter lol

---

GreenPoint:KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg)#4
IMG 5403 result

IMG 5405 result

GreenPoint:KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg) #5
IMG 5413 result

IMG 5412 result
IMG 5412 result

GreenPoint:KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg) #3
IMG 5420 result

GreenPoint:KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg) #8
IMG 5421 result

IMG 5423 result

B

Burned Haze

Wedding cake crosses's:

-----

GreenPoint: Cake N’ Chem ( Wedding Cake x Stardawg) #1
IMG 5441 result

IMG 5444 result

GreenPoint: Cake N’ Chem ( Wedding Cake x Stardawg)#2
IMG 5451 result

IMG 5452 result

GreenPoint: Cake N’ Chem ( Wedding Cake x Stardawg)#4
IMG 5453 result

IMG 5454 result

GreenPoint: Cake N’ Chem ( Wedding Cake x Stardawg)#8
IMG 5461 result

B

Burned Haze

(sorry for the blurr but you get the picture none the less , just makes me mad it doesn’t look like it it does in person )
GreenPoint: City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg)#3
IMG 5552 result

IMG 5556 result

GreenPoint: City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg)#5
IMG 5563 result

GreenPoint: City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg)#7
IMG 5570 result

IMG 5572 result

GreenPoint: City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg)#13
IMG 5575 result

IMG 5579 result

Space Monkey (Gorilla Glue #4 X Wookie #15)
IMG 5582 result

IMG 5588 result

More soon!

B

Burned Haze

not only did my bud get best reports this time from the clubs than previous times and my patients . Myself review is that all the new packs I germinated I couldn’t even find a runt or any plant I hated lol, they were all 8.5-10 ratings and I really liked all em for diff reasons. One of the finest things I am impressed by is zero popcorn harvest and more midrange and more prime.

the vigorous in the plants I was very impressed and how strong (effects) everything was really showed off, next round I’m going to ethier buy a better camera or figure out my camera phone way better cause it’s a disgrace to make c grade pictures or have blurryiness in them cause I noticed so many times they def looked way better in person.

——-

right now I’m on a project of refinishing my floor (fun ) and I’ve removed that panda ( 2 layers) and it was already painted before,so I will have to clean it the proper ways and paint it and hope the grow room floor looks good ( cause that floor is ugly )

Going to cost me a shitload and a lot of time..... but you have to man it up and fix the problems!

Besides that I’m growing outside and man oh man those plants are doing awesome! wish I could show those girls off cause they sure look prime and going into flower

Anymore news I will post , thought no one cared or hated it so I stopped

B

Burned Haze

Cake n cookies : ( wedding cake x Stardawg )
all the pheno’s are very similar in looks ( wowzers prime in the looks department and ultra rock but also from greenpoint pictures they look 100% like there’s, I love how when you grow something it looks and acts what the breeder describes and should be. Effects: happy( great for headaches and anxiety ), uplifted, euphoric The smell is earthy , chemical with cherry , vanilla and mix of other things depending g on pheno.

Knight Rider : ( I 95 x Stardawg )
All pheno’s on these showed donkey dicks and really the obvious they are yeilders and can compete ( plus the patients love it) . effects: relaxed , happy , upbeat, euphoria , smells : Earthy, Diesel, spicy

City Slicker (Gelato #33 x Stardawg)
3/4 def showed same uniform buds than one pheno of the females was a really tall plant ( but the bud was really good, lowest yielding of the SL, I’m going to try it one more time before I make my choice since I loved the effects ) effects: relaxed , happy , uplifted , Pain/insomnia demanded
Smell: cherry/sweet , earthy , citrus , little bit of spice and chem spending of pheno

More updates soon ( promise !)

Phylex

Phylex

Cake n cookies : ( wedding cake x Stardawg )
all the pheno’s are very similar in looks ( wowzers prime in the looks department and ultra rock but also from greenpoint pictures they look 100% like there’s, I love how when you grow something it looks and acts what the breeder describes and should be. Effects: happy( great for headaches and anxiety ), uplifted, euphoric The smell is earthy , chemical with cherry , vanilla and mix of other things depending g on pheno.

Knight Rider : ( I 95 x Stardawg )
All pheno’s on these showed donkey dicks and really the obvious they are yeilders and can compete ( plus the patients love it) . effects: relaxed , happy , upbeat, euphoria , smells : Earthy, Diesel, spicy

3/4 def showed same uniform buds than one pheno of the females was a really tall plant ( but the bud was really good, lowest yielding of the SL, I’m going to try it one more time before I make my choice since I loved the effects ) effects: relaxed , happy , uplifted , Pain/insomnia demanded
Smell: cherry/sweet , earthy , citrus , little bit of spice and chem spending of pheno

More updates soon ( promise !)

Happy to see a revival. Keep ‘em coming 👍

B

Burned Haze

Alright booyz and girlz

since i don't have time and i did not start my journal (OD) on here correctly for outdoors. might as well give you guys a little . when i get some more time i will post some more updated pictures and some more pheno's. just wanted to share and show some of the new pheno's and outdoors. enjoy

( pictures were taken on 07/26/19)
all hand watered eh, but thats what real farmers do ( indoors or outdoors ;) )
IMG 7269 result

IMG 6836 result

IMG 7006 result

GreenPoint: City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg) #3
IMG 7095 result

Cake n cookies : ( wedding cake x Stardawg )#8
IMG 7098 result

DNA: Holy Grail ( Kosher Kush x OG #18)
IMG 7104 result

Ken's CandyLand (Plat GSC x GDP)

IMG 7109 result

MotorBreath #15
IMG 7112 result

Swamp Boys : Animal Cookies X Georgia Pine
IMG 7137 result

(Purple Punch X Galeto #45) X Galeto #41
IMG 7141 result

GP: Knight Rider ( I-95 X Stardawg ) #8

IMG 7157 result

GP:Wookie x Stardawg
IMG 7185 result

IMG 7202 result

more pictures comming( promise!)
IMG 6872 result

IMG 7138 result
B

Burned Haze

Update! ( sorry for a odd and boring update but this project sucked lol)

Redid my floor this summer and it took me 2 coats of paint (plus to do it right it cost a preety penny ). looks good and def a upgrade over previous and the panda film was not working, i did think of doing a pond liner but i figured for my size room it would of been 450-500 bucks and it could of got ripped by me walking and working on it over time. might as well do it right and have a nice work area and fix the issues :)

90% the battle was cleaning, 25 hrs (2-6 hrs a day) of scrub and mopping and pressure washing and since i didn't have a open door outlet = p100 respirator and had to mop whole thing and use 4 mops to get it done cause they kept dieing, what a workout fosure.....

--------

Before I removed the plastic floor ( panda film ) on 50%, non a/c side + cleaning shots:
IMG 7309 result

IMG 7346 result

IMG 7420 result

A/C & R/O side ( opposed side of room of where i started in first pictures )

IMG 7356 result

All Floors area's cleaned + cracks filled:
IMG 7406 result

IMG 7413 result

IMG 7420 result

First layer applied to whole room but corner where a/c is (yaaay):
IMG 7428 result

cement even includes footmarks ( not just 1 lols) :
IMG 7491 result

3 days later ( even thou it says you can move your car in in 24, w/e lol ) 2nd application, easier than 1st layer and def made the floor look better ( 4 boxes, 2,000 square feet they claim for my room thats only 400 lol, mkay )
IMG 7708 result

IMG 7710 result

IMG 7707 result

Top Bottom