Big Bang, White Dwarf, Assassin - Autoflowering Budget grow

• Thread starter OttomanFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GettinHeadband

Looking pretty solid Ottoman. Great news on that 400 hps. Hopefully it bulks up the yields on the already flowering autos...
If not, your next runs will definitely have more yield.

I

iamachavvy

Nice. I purchased some white dwarf seeds which not much knowledge on the way they would turn out. Currently 1 month into my grow so cant wait until my babys are done. Nice pictures, keep up the good work!!

P

Pineapple88

hey , i saw your job and the plants look really nice ... im starting now also on a first grow with 1000watt etc etc... and i wanna ask you if you used any kind of fertilizers on it and if yes witch ones you used ?? Im also growing Pineapple Chunk witch i dont recomend to no one unless you wanna lose 4or5 months with that strain..

im using guano and earth worms as fertilizer ... for now !

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Hello hello on this sunny sunday :)

We got a beautiful day here and i wanted to share it with some pics for you...

Looking pretty solid Ottoman. Great news on that 400 hps. Hopefully it bulks up the yields on the already flowering autos...
If not, your next runs will definitely have more yield.

Thx man, i hope that too :harvest:

Nice. I purchased some white dwarf seeds which not much knowledge on the way they would turn out. Currently 1 month into my grow so cant wait until my babys are done. Nice pictures, keep up the good work!!

I wish you good luck with your ladies. I think u gonna like them.

hey , i saw your job and the plants look really nice ... im starting now also on a first grow with 1000watt etc etc... and i wanna ask you if you used any kind of fertilizers on it and if yes witch ones you used ?? Im also growing Pineapple Chunk witch i dont recomend to no one unless you wanna lose 4or5 months with that strain..

im using guano and earth worms as fertilizer ... for now !

Well i used Hesi Bloom Complex and Hesi Phosphor Plus. Never used recomended dosage. I started with 1ml Bloom Complex on 1L of Water. Then i raised it +1ml each week. Never fed daily. Always at least one day break between. Usually about 3 days to see what will happen. Still a noob here and have to learn myself. The last three weeks i was feeding additional Phosphor(like 1ml again on 1L). As soon as ur leaves get yellow u know the plant takes the food out of the leaves wich she stored there before. Then you know its time for feeding. The good thing on guano is you cant overfeed them. At least thats what i know. Due to bio food the plant will only take what she needs and stop when she is fed. I wish you good luck with ur plants.

Here some pics of the BB and the WD

P175701 05 06 11
P1735 05 06 11
P180302 05 06 11
P1736 05 06 11
P180402 05 06 11
P183001 05 06 11
OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

WHITE DWARF
Final report

Hey guys. On the 6th of June i harvested the White Dwarf. Throughout the grow this small lady was the most interesting one for me. She made no problems at all. She took all water i gave her without any problems and also the feeding was no problem for her at all. Due to my bad conditions on the start she stayed rly small and couldnt get the growth she needed.
Nevertheless she produced pretty smelly buds glistening with crystals.

I harvested 29gr of wet buds which ended with a total of 6.5g dried weed. This is not much but the quality of the weed suprises me.

The testbud i smoked till now started with a head high which goes on to a body high later. Its a clear buzz and u can still do creative work. Be prepared for munchies ^^

Final Statement: An easy to grow plant which forgives some mistakes and can handle any grow conditions. Nice, smelly buds with a good high. I would grow this strain again. Dont take my harvest as standard because i had many problems. In addition to that i gave them 12/12 which is not neough light for automatics. Without all those problems, good light from start and a proper light cycle +20g should be no problem.

Here some final shots...

P0627 07 06 11
P1617 07 06 11
P012101 15 06 11
P181801 14 06 11
O

ouselfishnumber

Still a Victory!! Thanks for the detailed update on the WD, im locked in to your 2nd grow as well

B

BabaB00ey

Whats going on with the others? Congrats man..you did it !!

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Big Bang​
Final report​

Hey guys. Sorry for not reporting till now, pretty busy atm. Last time i tried to login the page was down. A new mobile phone was also a reason.

On the 16th of June i harvested the BigBang. This little lady was very mean. She was the biggest during the whole grow. Even so i overwatered her two times and one time i waited to lang with water. She was very sensitive to the amount of water. I disliked her stretching in a previous post but looking back now it wasnt that bad, because with proper lightning the buds could have been much bigger. After putting her under 400W HPS she really exploded. She wasnt that smelly or stinky. There was a smell... yes..... but it was just standard.

I harvested 45g of wet buds which ended in 10g dried weed.

The buds are dense(not ultra dense) and have a light earthy smell. They are good covered with crystals. The look is pretty nice. The smoke isnt as nice as the look is imho. The turn doesnt stay rly long and is not very intense also. You will get stoned, but this is not the high i like. It reminds me to hash joints i used to smoke in my youth.

Final Statement: A good commercial strain. This is a strain for mass production. At least the pheno i had would be rly good i think. She grows fast to a good size and then starts flowering. A good yielder for sure.

Nevertheless i wouldnt grow this strain again. Why? I have a friend who growed the normal BigBang strain, not the automatic. He had a rly good yield on 0,65m², about 400g with this strain. The buds looked awesome, but the high was not that good. So both , the normal one and the automatic one, are both strains which i would not grow for myself. For commercial uses, this could be a good strain...

Here some final shots:

P0619 16 06 11
P0642 16 06 11
P0701 16 06 11
DSC00081
DSC00080
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
can anyone help now?

you need to start your own thread cypress and stop hijacking others - you wont get alot of help unless you describe in detail your grow and what you need help with

M

Medical Farmer

Auto flower strains will still flower with 15+ hrs light. My first auto harvest i put them under 12/12. Seconed time around went 18 hrs light and produce twice as much with same AK auto strain. Second time around yielded about 15 grams per plant. Both grown in soiless mix and flora nova w/ kool bloom 400w h.p.s

Sorry about spelling if incorrect. Im on ipod

homebrew420

homebrew420

being the fact that these are autos you should give these plants a minimum of 18/6 more likely 20/4. All I have read states they will thrive under these conditions. Also size of the pot will matter, you want no restrictions as far as root developemnt foes. Very intense light from the get go will help these plants thrive and get large fast, ie producing large flowers as well. Don't be affraid to feed them either, just do as suggested on the bottle and your prob going to be ok, so long as your media drains fast and isn't really heavy. Good luck to ya and hope to hear about the next round.

Peace

T

turtle989

I would hang your light horizontal again, and change to 12/12 and start with the bloom food. do not go back to 18/6.

looking good.

18/6 is the best light cycle for autos whole life cycle or 20/4 but 12/12 will just give you a much smaller yeild

N

nickolas87

hi there nice job, im thinking of growing green house big bang auto ,how long do u need to veg it for and how long do u need to flower for, im going to be using 400watt light growing 6 plants, im going to be using bio bizz grow and bio bizz veg, ive told to have it under 24hrs of light during veg period then when flowering hav it under 18hrs light, and then flush for wk, what do u think thanks

B

bigbangauto

hey im growing big bang auto aswell for the first time any pointers hints

O

Obi Wan Kenabis

Hey, nice auto grow!

DON"T go to 12/12 on autos. They really like 20/4 The shorter light cycle will make them unhappy. A true autoflower doesn't need or want short days.

That 400W HPS will make them very happy. I've grown autos under 250W and they were very good, but the 400 will make them even better. You'll be pleased. Maybe even amazed. Just watch the temperature in your grow area, don't let it get too high.

Typically I've had my autos go a week or 2 more than the advertisements say. Just don't let them go too long or they'll start to get weaker.

Top Bottom