Big Beautiful Burmese

• Thread starter abracadabber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

abracadabber

hey guys,
I've been growing this Burmese strain for a while, we call it the Burmeast.. Cuz its a beast, it doesn't care about anything but foooood!! Haha..
Idk if this is the wrong place for this type of question..

So I do love this girl, but I don't know her real genetics. I got her and was told she was Burmese.. Then I do some research and find out that pure Burmese is a sativa, and my girl has to be a hybrid. There are the kush, headband and berry Burmese strains and id like to figure out what I really got..
I tried to post a pic but my phone won't do it, I can't browse for some reason..

if there is anybody growing the headband or kush id appreciate it if u could post a pic, then I could compare..

thanks for any help u guys can come up with.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Well obviously im going way far out on a limb with no pix and all the crosses out there now but something u said sticks out.
Beautiful as in my buddy was growing the most beautiful, flawless almost looked fake it was so perfect, the kinda plant u would wanna grow in ur liveing room if it wasnt pot kinda awwwwe some plant.
I can tell u right now if it Burmese Kush becuz the BuKu smells and tastes exactly like tropical fruit skittles in the purple package!
What does ur smell n taste like?

A

abracadabber

that's awesome, I'm gonna have to buy some now. I can't remember what they smell like.
It does smell nice and fruity, I've been thinking its the kush. some places I've found say its not impressive or a good yeild, and I'm like F that. She grows so well inside and out.. But grower skill\love is a big factor too.

J

Jalisco Kid

Reeferman had a burmese he offered for a while. You might look at some of their old grows here. JK

A

abracadabber

yeah?
kool man, I'll have to look..

hate to say it, but pretty much the moment after I posted my friend, who gave me the strain, finally finally called me back. Like a week later, but she said she got it from NORML and it was crossed with fucking incredible.. So that would make it 420, or Infinity. Because the have the same genetics, I guess.. Maybe they changed the name somewhere along the lines, idk I'm just googling to find anything really.. I've even searched here, but I'll search him directly.. I'll check that thanks mang

Latest posts

Top Bottom