Big, Big Roots

• Thread starter googolplexs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

googolplexs

Hey Everyone,

A friend of mine went to the hydro show a while back, there was I guess a few people selling under Current systems. Well my friend bought one of the systems, and the guy that sold it to him gave him some pictures of his plants.

Three weeks I could not believe how big the plants were. Then he showed me the picture of the root ball, I have never seen anything like this, the roots filled the entire container. Now I have seen big roots here at the Farmer, but I have never seen anything like this. I ask my friend what the guy was doing to get roots like that, he's kind of novice and didn't know the answer, he is still waiting for the guy to set up his system.

I have some big plants, with big buds 3/4lb per, but I have long stringy roots.

My friend does not know, how do to get roots like that, I just use the standard 1.1 ml root excelurator, per gallon of water. I have seen some guys using 5ml per gallon of water.

Now I'm getting ready to start a 12 plant under current system, I'm going to use the Canna nutrients, house and garden root excelurator.

Does anyone have the trick for these giant roots?

Thanks

G

googolplexs

No won wants to talk about big roots eh.

Will I'm going to get some picture from that under current guy if I can, and I want to find out what he does to get these really inpressive roots.

When if I find out I will post.

Thanks, I mean Tanks big Tanks

deacon1503

deacon1503

So ur asking how does the UC manage to create a large root mass? If so than that answer, albeit in many different opinions, lies here within this forum. Research leads to knowledge my fellow farmer good luck!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My favorite big root shot from the farm. May I present to you gettogro. A true water culture McGyver. How's 18 gallons of roots for ya?

IMG_07041.JPG

-TF

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
HOLY shit that is crazy reminds me of doubleD's root mass

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Here is a shot from dds latest run. His 8 pound trees......

IMG_1962.jpg

I think gettogro gets the title.

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Is there a market for big rootmasses? my customers tend to want nugs...lol

Tex

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
lol funny shit tex You had some pretty big root masses your self.

G

googolplexs

So ur asking how does the UC manage to create a large root mass? If so than that answer, albeit in many different opinions, lies here within this forum. Research leads to knowledge my fellow farmer good luck!
No shit.

G

googolplexs

Thanks
I am supose to get info from this one undercurrent guy. I don't know what nuites he's using. I switch from Technaflora to Canna.
I have no results yet fro the switch as I had a few bug problems.
With the Technafloria I was getting 3/4 lb per plant, high end. I have very string roots for most part also.

The pictures I was show from this Dude's Underecurrent, the roots came out as a square, completely filled the container.

Some of these guys heresay do the research, there is alot of info on this site, I would offer up any info I find.

Thanks for pics and info.

Top Bottom