big bud biff from bc

• Thread starter big bud biff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

big bud biff

Hey dudes!!.. been lurking in the shadows for awhile now soaking up some of your info so i thought it time to poke my head out and say.. HI!!. done lots of shows in the past but been down to a few small out door shows in the last few years,(do to lack of proper indoor location) just starting something inside for the first time in a long time, thought i might share that with you all. just started some Donk from(spice of life seeds.) all 10 germed and 9 of ten popped up already, I also have 10 OG nukush (from cash crop ken) and 10 GSPOT (from VISC) both just over a month old now(and looking real good). will start some posts and let you all know how its goin (if anyone cares hehe!) welcoming any input you may have, as it seems some of you guys really know your shit....thanks Biff.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Welcome to the farm. I am interested in how the genetics in Canada are these days? OG nukush? sounds good! please keep updating, maybe some photos if you have access!

B

big bud biff

no worrys bro, I'll dig out the cam and keep ya updated...things goin good so far!..thanks man

Top Bottom