Big Bud Coco

• Thread starter Jirus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Welcome to the Farm.. Coco nutrients in soil?? Why not,, I use soil nutrients in coco..

More opinions are needed!!

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

So maybe best original big bud for soil, I don't know.
What u think ?
I would use the regular for a soil grow but that's just me. I'm positive the coco version will work, just may have to tweak the amounts a little. Good growing, keep it greeeeen.

Jirus

Jirus

Thanks guys.
Grow in soil.
I used connoisseur bloom. So what better for me ? Original or coco :)

Lowman

Lowman

it's not gonna make a big difference. The coco version seems to have alot more amino acids in it. Shit is thick and white. Shake till your arm hurts before you use it.

Jirus

Jirus

it's not gonna make a big difference. The coco version seems to have alot more amino acids in it. Shit is thick and white. Shake till your arm hurts before you use it.
Thank u :) so, what u choose for soil, regular or coco version ?)

Lowman

Lowman

Thank u :) so, what u choose for soil, regular or coco version ?)
if the store doesn't have the regular one, then get the coco one. Or just get Mother of all Blooms and don't worry about it.

Jirus

Jirus

Guys, support tell me: "
Big Bud Coco Formula is for Coco coir

Original big bud is for hydroponics and soil"
I'm buy Coco Version for soil. But hydroshop don't refund me :/
I don't know what do

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You would of been fine to use the coco formula.
If you follow An directions you will be fine.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Big bud is good in coco. i use to use it. it's really good. 10ml/a gal. it's nice easy solution. but i've been using GH liquid kool and bloom powder. It's cheaper, and i cant tell the difference.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

You used original big bud?

i used the one from AN. both powder and liquid. both good shit for coco. 10ml/gal for liquid. and either 1/4 tspn /gal or 1.5tspn/5gal for powder. good shit. but GH is cheaper. same shit too.

Top Bottom